• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help in burning Amex Taj coupons in March 2024

mastfun

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Team,

I am planning to burn my 25K Taj coupons which I got through Amex + 1 Night stay through ICICI Emeralde . I was planning to go to Manali. But people suggested not to visit Manali with 2 year old Kid who might get into breathing problems.

Can u please suggest me good places to visit in end of march where I can burn Taj Coupons?

Few places I am thinking:
1. Taj Corbett
2. Taj Manali
3. Taj Chennai + Pondy trip

I already visited Jaipur, Jodhpur in Oct 2024 so those places are ruled out :(

helloworld

TF Legend
TBH, places depends on your and your family interest, budget, and travel time. I don't think anyone can simply tell go to this place, even if they did that is their favourite place and may not be suitable to you.

Based on your 3 options, I choose Manali but you found a problem with that place.

Maybe Chennai and Pondy trip.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Team,

I am planning to burn my 25K Taj coupons which I got through Amex + 1 Night stay through ICICI Emeralde . I was planning to go to Manali. But people suggested not to visit Manali with 2 year old Kid who might get into breathing problems.

Can u please suggest me good places to visit in end of march where I can burn Taj Coupons?

1. Taj Corbett
2. Taj Manali

Taj Madikeri, Coorg

Taj Bekal, Kerala

Taj Goa

Taj Fisherman Cove, Chennai - This can be little sunny by March end.

gobsy

TF Premier
Hi Team,

1. Taj Corbett
2. Taj Manali

Big man already travelled the locations and coming back in time to ask us. Like playing with puppies.