• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Help in wrong product received from Amazon.

JhonWixx

TF Buzz
I ordered a IQOO neo 7 5g (12gb) variant mobile phone from Amazon on 28th December and recieved it on 29th December. I am also attaching a screenshot. I received a trimmer instead of mobile. And I immediately connect to customer service and they told me to upload pics and wait till 3rd January, after I called on 3rd January they initiated a return for the product and every time pick-up agent reject to pick the trimmer instead of mobile and it's happened 3 times already and if I call customer care they again initiate the return. I'm very frustrated now about this, my money had been stucked in Amazon since then. Then amazon file internal investigation for return pickup, they told me to wait for 4 days, after that they initiated a return again, this time pickup don't even come and reject the pickup. Now amazon is saying , I am the one who cancelled the pickup every-time, which is false allegation. Now they refuse to return or refund me for the product.

Please suggest me what should I do.

Tejo

TF Legend
I ordered a IQOO neo 7 5g (12gb) variant mobile phone from Amazon on 28th December and recieved it on 29th December. I am also attaching a screenshot. I received a trimmer instead of mobile. And I immediately connect to customer service and they told me to upload pics and wait till 3rd January, after I called on 3rd January they initiated a return for the product and every time pick-up agent reject to pick the trimmer instead of mobile and it's happened 3 times already and if I call customer care they again initiate the return. I'm very frustrated now about this, my money had been stucked in Amazon since then. Then amazon file internal investigation for return pickup, they told me to wait for 4 days, after that they initiated a return again, this time pickup don't even come and reject the pickup. Now amazon is saying , I am the one who cancelled the pickup every-time, which is false allegation. Now they refuse to return or refund me for the product.

Please suggest me what should I do.
Do you have unboxing video ?

Send notice to amazon india registered address.

I advice to connect amazon chat support and ask them to connect senior official and disclose delivery boy rejecting the order as the item is different. They will refund the amount + They won't take that item ..........

P B R G

TF Ace
This is the problem with Amazon. They don't provide OPEN BOX DELIVERY like Flipkart.

I ordered OnePlus 11R 5G in October and requested the delivery boy to open the parcel but he refused to open. I had to request him multiple times then he opened the box but only after marking the product as delivered. Whereas with Flipkart, they will themselves unbox the package and handover the item for further review if everything is Alright then only marks the product as delivered.

Tejo

TF Legend
This is the problem with Amazon. They don't provide OPEN BOX DELIVERY like Flipkart.

I ordered OnePlus 11R 5G in October and requested the delivery boy to open the parcel but he refused to open. I had to request him multiple times then he opened the box but only after marking the product as delivered. Whereas with Flipkart, they will themselves unbox the package and handover the item for further review if everything is Alright then only marks the product as delivered.
In both the things open box or closed box delivery .... we have disadvantages.

@JhonWixx how you did the payment, mode?

Tejo

TF Legend
Amazon pay card, and I have unboxing video.
I advice to connect amazon chat support and ask them to connect senior official and disclose delivery boy rejecting the order as the item is different. They will refund the amount + They won't take that item ..........
1. Again try to contact amazon cs .... also tweet same in twitter.

2. Send notice ....

3. Raise chargeback on apay icici card.

P B R G

TF Ace
Disadvantage: Not able to scam Flipkart/Amazon now 😔 (Scammer POV 💀)
Amazon to khud scam karta hai.

Same product prime members ko 1 day delivery deta hai aur non prime members ko deliberately delay karata hai upto 10 days... and forcing people to go for Prime membership.

Again Flipkart is better in this aspect. Plus ho ya non Plus, delivery time is same for all. Plus membership ka koi fee v nahi lagta.

Calm Radiance

TF Premier
unsure post reading above comments, if flipkart or amazon is better?
and if this incident happened using an Amex card - would the scenario differ?

akshayhs

TF Ace
Ask the customer support to initiate a simple return pickup than a straightforward return pick up. With the latter the pick up executive cannot pick it up because he cannot process it in his phone. With a simple pick up he simply collects it and returns to origin.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Amazon to khud scam karta hai.

Same product prime members ko 1 day delivery deta hai aur non prime members ko deliberately delay karata hai upto 10 days... and forcing people to go for Prime membership.

Again Flipkart is better in this aspect. Plus ho ya non Plus, delivery time is same for all. Plus membership ka koi fee v nahi lagta.
Jiska paisa liya hai usko service dega na vai? Normal logo ko delay to karna hi padega

Flipkart agar 1-2 day me delivery de raha to wo indirectly charges bhi le raha. Ye bhi samjho.

Amazon is anyday better.

Amazon ne agar 4d ka time diya hai to 4th day ko deliver karega hi karega, while flipkart 2 days delivery bolkar bhi 10 din laga sakta. Aur tab bhi delivered na hua to cancel.