• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon wrong product delivered

S D S

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi I am unable to get through to Amazon to return two premium fans I had ordered. Two fans less than half the cost are delivered but the app goes into a reiterative loop not allowing me to raise a complaint. I had also purchased an extended warranty so using that, I had managed to connect to customer care through that, shared pics of the wrong products and was told to connect with them on 28/3. There seems to be no way to get in touch, too much time lost in this whole process. Is there any way to take this ahead? Any email id I could write to? Thank you in advance.

Gaara

TF Ace
Hi I am unable to get through to Amazon to return two premium fans I had ordered. Two fans less than half the cost are delivered but the app goes into a reiterative loop not allowing me to raise a complaint. I had also purchased an extended warranty so using that, I had managed to connect to customer care through that, shared pics of the wrong products and was told to connect with them on 28/3. There seems to be no way to get in touch, too much time lost in this whole process. Is there any way to take this ahead? Any email id I could write to? Thank you in advance.
Tip for future!
To avoid these, I start video recording while receiving it from the delivery guy to opening it.
If something is wrong then and there you can call cc to share the pics and get it resolved.

Gaara

TF Ace
Open this link " "

1711680890438.png

1711680914225.png

Dexter384

TF Buzz
That's shouldn't be happening, connect to Amazon CS through their toll free, authenticate yourself and tell them ur concern, then ask for Manager get it resolved

Gaara

TF Ace
With amazon CS I never faced this much prolongation. They are quickest. Try the call me back option, tell everything in detail they'll give you link to upload pics. after verifying they will do the nessesary.

S D S

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
With amazon CS I never faced this much prolongation. They are quickest. Try the call me back option, tell everything in detail they'll give you link to upload pics. after verifying they will do the nessesary.
I shared pics on Sunday, they asked me to check on March 28. I am not able to connect

S D S

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
That's shouldn't be happening, connect to Amazon CS through their toll free, authenticate yourself and tell them ur concern, then ask for Manager get it resolved
I tried this, same loop, saying they sent me a text which was never received

Dexter384

TF Buzz
What exactly is their reply?
Did they asked you to wait 3 + days?
Any investigation is going on with your complaint?