• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon OTP Issue

PANK

TF Premier
I was trying to add my new Neo card in Amazon for bill payment but Amazon app is not redirecting me to OTP page
It skips OTP page and hence transaction is in pending
I have tried for the fourth time but same issue
Anyone have any solution for this as i contact Amazon support they told me to try again after 4 hrs but issue is not resolved

Tejo

TF Legend
I was trying to add my new Neo card in Amazon for bill payment but Amazon app is not redirecting me to OTP page
It skips OTP page and hence transaction is in pending
I have tried for the fourth time but same issue
Anyone have any solution for this as i contact Amazon support they told me to try again after 4 hrs but issue is not resolved
There must something wrong with your ac like txns failure in the past else issue with card itself.

Does other cards fine ??

PANK

TF Premier
There must something wrong with your ac like txns failure in the past else issue with card itself.

Does other cards fine ??
I have to contact axis for this issue right
Yes other card works fine
I earlier also faced similar issue while saving MyZone card last month but it got fixed automatically I was able to make second transaction successful but neo is facing issue since 2 days

I have to contact axis for this issue right
Yes other card works fine
I earlier also faced similar issue while saving MyZone card last month but it got fixed automatically I was able to make second transaction successful but neo is facing issue since 2 days
If your Neo card is new and you are trying to do the first transaction of card on Amazon using Neo you won't go to OTP page. I faced the same issue

PANK

TF Premier
UPI will fetch activation benifit right if I use it to pay my electricity bill on any app right like cred or apay