• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My BOB Application has been declined but today I received a call from BOB personal about

tiny

TF Premier
My BOB Application has been declined but today I received a call from BOB personal about have I received message form some BOB guy asking me whether I have received my BOB CC to which I said no. So he asked whether I have received approval SMS to which again I said NO. After that he said OK and disconnected the call. Has anyone experienced the same ..?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
My BOB Application has been declined but today I received a call from BOB personal about have I received message form some BOB guy asking me whether I have received my BOB CC to which I said no. So he asked whether I have received approval SMS to which again I said NO. After that he said OK and disconnected the call. Has anyone experienced the same ..?
no other than sms of approval , bob doesn't seem to care calling , do check thread on bob for the time being

Justkool

TF Buzz
I applied for BOB PREMIER online on 2nd July by c2c with Flipkart axis 4.06L limit. Application No- 220702900006418. Vkyc and IPV done. Now I am checking with the application it is showing
As per our internal policies, please note that the current decision is in no way reflective of your credit stature, and we will be happy to consider your application when you apply again with updated financial information at a later date
My CIBIL- 771
Holding card-

HDFC Millennia- 2.10L
Icici AP-2L
Icici Platinum- 1.5L
Flipkart AXIS- 4.06L
Flipkart Freecharge- 1L
SBI Irctc- 1.9L

tiny

TF Premier
I applied for BOB PREMIER online on 2nd July by c2c with Flipkart axis 4.06L limit. Application No- 220702900006418. Vkyc and IPV done. Now I am checking with the application it is showing

My CIBIL- 771
Holding card-

HDFC Millennia- 2.10L
Icici AP-2L
Icici Platinum- 1.5L
Flipkart AXIS- 4.06L
Flipkart Freecharge- 1L
SBI Irctc- 1.9L
this is just sad :(

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

My CIBIL- 771
Holding card-

HDFC Millennia- 2.10L
Icici AP-2L
Icici Platinum- 1.5L
Flipkart AXIS- 4.06L
Flipkart Freecharge- 1L
SBI Irctc- 1.9L
I received the same email after all the verification.

After a careful review of your application, we regret to inform that we are unable to issue a credit card at this time basis our internal risk criteria.

Please note that the current decision is in no way reflective of your credit worthiness, and we will be happy to process your application when you apply again with updated financial information at a later date, as per our guidelines.

If you believe that we have missed something or misread your information or if you have any additional information like additional income, etc. that you wish to submit that might influence our decision, please feel free to mail us at acquisition@bobfinancial.com and we will be happy to consider the same

We greatly appreciate your interest in our products and look forward to having you as our customer in near future.

I mailed acquisition@bobfinancial.com to review my application (Didn't send any extra documents). I did mention about the few other cards that I hold. And it was approved few weeks later.