• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied BOB card from Rupay website but BOB approved Visa Card

Sreedev

TF Buzz
I have changed my BoB Premier's card network from Visa to RuPay. Changing card networks within the same card does not change LTF card to a paid card. I already had a conversation with BoB customer care executive on a call regarding card network change and he said that the card will retain LTF status post network change.
when i ask them they told after 1 year only they can change

Solution
I had applied bob credit card from rupay website but bob approved Visa credit card. I only need rupay Premier . please convert My card to Rupay .

Applied from https://www.rupay.co.in/our-cards/rupay-credit/explore-the-credit-card-range

When i contact BOB customer customer they told me to use for atleast 1 year after that only they can convert
You can't directly apply from RuPay site as it redirect to official BOB site hence you can't apply for network change request within a year.

Use the current card and soon you will get pre approved virtual additional RuPay card offer within few months ( virtual Snapdeal recommended )