• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Multiple Credit Inquiry

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Hi Friends,

I can't control myself to stop applying loan or credit card if I see someone who applied for card and got approved I also apply and get it rejected! Please tell me how to overcome this bad thing. I don't know what happen to me I go and apply it.

My total inquiry has crossed 100+ and nos every single loan and credit card application start getting declined! I got 3 notification from cibil today that something is changed in report but I can't see anything I try every platform its showing refresh on 10 day or 20 day.

Please suggest me something I don't want to apply for credit card. I think I have been addicted to credit card.

ankushanup1

TF Premier
lock aadhhar and keep the access of aadhar mobile no /device with a person whose emotions are against credit (if spouse works it's better)

it's upto you to take a strong view of practicality what would you achieve by doing this everytime you think through this before going to apply anything atleast give a night and if you still feel you're better applying then you can still apply... but if given a serious implications and time you would most probably take a mature decision

unlucky for today's tech enabled lending that your effort to apply is almost negligible while to get tempted to see other co humans getting the credit is damn easy.... if there was a credit score /profile block in countries like USA it would have been one more lock but not available here but aadhaar lock is at least there

Gautham

TF Premier
Hi Friends,

I can't control myself to stop applying loan or credit card if I see someone who applied for card and got approved I also apply and get it rejected! Please tell me how to overcome this bad thing. I don't know what happen to me I go and apply it.

My total inquiry has crossed 100+ and nos every single loan and credit card application start getting declined! I got 3 notification from cibil today that something is changed in report but I can't see anything I try every platform its showing refresh on 10 day or 20 day.

Please suggest me something I don't want to apply for credit card. I think I have been addicted to credit card.
addiction for credit card is fine we all have it. But how come there's an addition for loan? aren't you losing money in the form of interest? have you got any loan unnecessarily because of this addiction?

Anon1

TF Premier
Hi Friends,

How many credit cards you have till now?

akshayhs

TF Ace
Honest advise: Stop visiting this forum and manage the existing debt efficiently if you have any, to save your credit score. Spend 1000 or 1200 and get a CIBIL subscription. I would highly recommend it for you. You can refresh your report once everyday while the subscription is active.

Credit cards will be added to the market based on demand and competition. You can get them later. Don't ruin your lending history since that is more important.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Honest advise: Stop visiting this forum and manage the existing debt efficiently if you have any, to save your credit score. Spend 1000 or 1200 and get a CIBIL subscription. I would highly recommend it for you. You can refresh your report once everyday while the subscription is active.

Credit cards will be added to the market based on demand and competition. You can get them later. Don't ruin your lending history since that is more important.
Thanks buddy

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
addiction for credit card is fine we all have it. But how come there's an addition for loan? aren't you losing money in the form of interest? have you got any loan unnecessarily because of this addiction?
I need a loan of 2 lakhs but its getting declined. One if offering me loan but the tenure is very low.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
lock aadhhar and keep the access of aadhar mobile no /device with a person whose emotions are against credit (if spouse works it's better)

it's upto you to take a strong view of practicality what would you achieve by doing this everytime you think through this before going to apply anything atleast give a night and if you still feel you're better applying then you can still apply... but if given a serious implications and time you would most probably take a mature decision

unlucky for today's tech enabled lending that your effort to apply is almost negligible while to get tempted to see other co humans getting the credit is damn easy.... if there was a credit score /profile block in countries like USA it would have been one more lock but not available here but aadhaar lock is at least there
I will do thank you.