• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Maximum Edge Rewards on Axis Card

sidhant095

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know what is the maximum limit on Edge rewards for Gyftr and Grabdeals.

On Grabdeals, site is showing that we can get maximum of 10,000 Edge point for Gyftr Transaction. So 10,000 is the upper limit for Gyftr and Grabdeals combined?.

What if I have already purchased enough voucher which will result in 10,000 Edge point from Gyftr and Plan to buy something from Flipkart using Grabdeal, Still will I get 5x rewards?.

jainsuk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Grabdeals is 10K per month. Gift Edge (Gyftr) has restriction on values of GV you can per month (like AMAZON GV is RS 10k), but does not restrict number of Edge points.

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi, I am a new user of Axis Magnus. I have purchase 10K each of Amazon and Flipkart, 2K each of Blinkit and Swiggy in GIFTEDGE portal in last 15 days. Now I am not allowed to buy more vouchers and saying "You have reached your first 15 days limit of INR 10 thousand worth of gift vouchers". I have approached the customer service, but their answer is not satisfactory!!

Please suggest.

sidart

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi, I am a new user of Axis Magnus. I have purchase 10K each of Amazon and Flipkart, 2K each of Blinkit and Swiggy in GIFTEDGE portal in last 15 days. Now I am not allowed to buy more vouchers and saying "You have reached your first 15 days limit of INR 10 thousand worth of gift vouchers". I have approached the customer service, but their answer is not satisfactory!!

Please suggest.
Gyftrr has set the limit for new accounts.
There is a thread on the same with detailed explanation. You can search for it :)

cha2024

TF Neo
what is ALL_MCC_CAPPING rule for edge reward points. they have given only 250 edge reward points for 10000 apay purchase from gyftr edge using axis privilege credit card. I should have got 500 points but twitter customer care support is saying i got correct points according to all_mcc_capping rule. but they are not providing me further details about this rule.