• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Maximizing Axis Magnus every month (GFTYR/GrabDeals) by buying Gold from TATACLIQ(5X) OR AJIO (10X) etc

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Is there anyone who is maximizing Magnus card by getting 50k Edge Miles on GFTYR and 10k on grab deals?

Last time I bought 30k tatacliq voucher to buy 24k 999 malabar gold coin its been month only.
Price of gold went to 61k now 10 gm.

I am getting 29500 Rs in the market by selling this. + 9000 Edge points

Any other tricks

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Is there anyone who is maximizing Magnus card by getting 50k Edge Miles on GFTYR and 10k on grab deals?

Last time I bought 30k tatacliq voucher to buy 24k 999 malabar gold coin its been month only.

Any other tricks
M and S 40x if u love that brand

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Any other tricks
Did you get 5% neu coins also for this purchase??

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Buying gold is the best way if you have an amount of money lying in a bank account. You can go with buying gold from tatacliq. You will get great returns + monthly milestone also

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Buying gold is the best way if you have an amount of money lying in a bank account. You can go with buying gold from tatacliq. You will get great returns + monthly milestone also
Hi bro i have Magnus and currently i only use it for online and offline speed but ur post of buying and selling gold got me intrigued i would like to ask from where we can buy all this vouchers? And is it safe to do so?

faraaz303

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Any other tricks
Isn't grab deals limited to 1000 points per month?

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Hi bro i have Magnus and currently i only use it for online and offline speed but ur post of buying and selling gold got me intrigued i would like to ask from where we can buy all this vouchers? And is it safe to do so?
Absolutely brother why not? We nowadays rely on Myntra ajio amazon tatacliq etc all are safe. All gold comes with a seal packed there is no chance of any problem also make a video while doing it.

If you have time to do so buying and selling gold. from Tatacliq you can buy gold coins like malabar etc.

You can buy tatacliq voucher from GFTYRR it will give you 5x points means 60 points on 200 spent.

Limit per month buying voucher is 20k.