• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus 2 months new to Magnus & GrabDeals : Buy clothes tonight via Myntra, Ajio, Snitch etc. 5% CB or Rewards Points?

insight

TF Ace
2 months new to Magnus & GrabDeals : Buy clothes tonight via Myntra, Ajio, Snitch etc. 5% CB or Rewards Points?

The GD Myntra calc shows some 12% vs 5%CB - I am too new to figure out the current worth and the post dilution/ deval worth etc.

Gonna buy some clothes from Myntra, Ajio and Snitch tonight. Any tips for a newbie welcome.

At what point in my purchase amount will it be worth the transfer of points etc. instead of simple CB.

If need be I can post/ update with my final clothes cart amounts once I've made my wishlists and combos.

PS: Also have AMZN ICICI CC as well. Figuring to get SBI CB 5% CC for a generic all "general" vendor 5% CB.

Last edited:

rdargar

TF Premier
2 months new to Magnus & GrabDeals : Buy clothes tonight via Myntra, Ajio, Snitch etc. 5% CB or Rewards Points?

The GD Myntra calc shows some 12% vs 5%CB - I am too new to figure out the current worth and the post dilution/ deval worth etc.

Gonna buy some clothes from Myntra, Ajio and Snitch tonight. Any tips for a newbie welcome.

At what point in my purchase amount will it be worth the transfer of points etc. instead of simple CB.

If need be I can post/ update with my final clothes cart amounts once I've made my wishlists and combos.

PS: Also have AMZN ICICI CC as well. Figuring to get SBI CB 5% CC for a generic all "general" vendor 5% CB.
If order amount greater than 11k lmk , I can get you Employee discount , we can discuss the procedure in dm