• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MakeMyTrip ICICI signature credit card 10% instant discount on Flipkart ICICI offers

thunderbolt

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For 10% instant discount offers with ICICI cards on Flipkart do we get it with MMT icici signature credit card ?

Reactions: 007

yolofino

TF Premier
How to get ICICI MMT credit card without new cibil enquiry and KYC docs? I already have ICICI Platinum Chip cc.

Will MMT card be LTF and applicable on online offers?

thunderbolt

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How to get ICICI MMT credit card without new cibil enquiry and KYC docs? I already have ICICI Platinum Chip cc.

Will MMT card be LTF and applicable on online offers?
It is LTF but if you simply apply then you will have to pay the joining fees(MMT signature:2500, MMT platinum:500). I applied for normal platinum card but they kept calling & spamming me for MMT signature multiple times, then I said I will accept MMT signature only If I don't have to pay joining fees. They agreed for it after I denied the MMT card twice & then I got the MMT Signature without joining fees.

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
It is LTF but if you simply apply then you will have to pay the joining fees(MMT signature:2500, MMT platinum:500). I applied for normal platinum card but they kept calling & spamming me for MMT signature multiple times, then I said I will accept MMT signature only If I don't have to pay joining fees. They agreed for it after I denied the MMT card twice & then I got the MMT Signature without joining fees.
How you applied normal platinum via call or email?

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
After how many months she got the offer?
I have normal account with them and also amazonpay card.
But no offers for credit card.
Account being 9 months old and apay card being 1.5 years old.

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
Oh

I don't know
Maybe she holds Coral ...
But try to contact customer care ... I'm sure after few tries you can get LTF MMT Signature
If she holds coral then thats the reason she is getting offers.
With only amazon pay, Another card is needed to get preapproved offers like coral, mmt etc.
They are ready to give MMT signature but with joining fees of Rs. 2500. No annual fees.
But you said its Ltf, so thought joining fees will be waived.

Last edited:

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
What are the documents you uploaded while applying online for platinum?
@thunderbolt