• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF/FYF Axis premium card. Is it possible?

Post number 4 has been selected as best answer.

Ekavya

TF Premier
Whenever I call AXIS CUSTOMER care before ending the call they try to sell me their Premium card as I already have 3 credit cards (Flipkart,Ace,IOCL) from them. Today they tried to sell me their Privilage credit card. I declined their offer. So I have few questions?
1. Can I have one more credit card (4th) if the credit card is Premium?
2. Can I negotiate with axis executives to provide me a LTF OR FYF premium credit card? (Is it even possible? or do I have to open some account in axis?)
3. Which Premium card is best for me in terms of cashback? (I spend mainly on e-commerces, Offline stores, I use lounge hardly 1 time per year)

_amit_

TF Premier
Whenever I call AXIS CUSTOMER care before ending the call they try to sell me their Premium card as I already have 3 credit cards (Flipkart,Ace,IOCL) from them. Today they tried to sell me their Privilage credit card. I declined their offer. So I have few questions?
1. Can I have one more credit card (4th) if the credit card is Premium?
2. Can I negotiate with axis executives to provide me a LTF OR FYF premium credit card? (Is it even possible? or do I have to open some account in axis?)
3. Which Premium card is best for me in terms of cashback? (I spend mainly on e-commerces, Offline stores, I use lounge hardly 1 time per year)

1. Yes, via offline route with Axis
2. Customer care executives that we connect on call does not have the authority neither a motive to provide LTF/FYF cards (unless there is an bank offer) . RM/BM or any CC agent in need may do it. But you can try with customer care executives too.
3. I would not suggest anyone to go with paid premium cards with Axis. As you already have Ace/Flipkart, they are cashback cards and Axis do not have any other so true "cashback" cards. Also usually premium cards are not cashback (depends on ones definition of cashback)

Last edited:

Ekavya

TF Premier
1. Yes, via offline route with Axis
2. Customer care executives that we connect on call does not have the authority neither a motive to provide LTF/FYF cards. RM/BM or any CC agent in need may do it. But you can try with customer care executives too.
3. I would not suggest anyone to go with paid premium cards with Axis. As you already Ace/Flipkart, they are cashback cards and Axis do not have any other so true "cashback" cards. Also usually premium cards are not cashback (depends on ones definition of cashback)
Thanks man! You have just saved my time that I was going to waste on axis