• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Is it possible to get an Axis Bank credit card without applying through Google Pay? Already have Flipkart CC

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

adwaiths

TF Neo
Upon contacting Axisbank customer service, I was informed to verify GPay since they could only process applications for core cards. Additionally, they informed me about a privilege credit card pre approved offer. The Ace Credit Card offer is not showing in google pay. Three months old Flipkart Axis Card is the sole relationship I have with the bank. If I am granted an Ace Card, I intend to close Flipkart Axis.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Upon contacting Axisbank customer service, I was informed to verify GPay since they could only process applications for core cards. Additionally, they informed me about a privilege credit card pre approved offer. The Ace Credit Card offer is not showing in google pay. Three months old Flipkart Axis Card is the sole relationship I have with the bank. If I am granted an Ace Card, I intend to close Flipkart Axis.
If you have existing Axis card with more than 30k limit.

Then you can see in-app option to apply it.