• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Credit card application through agent experience

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Hi all,
I recently (1 week ago ) checked hdfc credit cards eligibility from from netbanking but no card was shown.
I got a call from a hdfc credit card agent 2 days ago (100% sure not from bank side , it must be 3rd party) and they said offering hdfc LTF credit card ( True caller showing HDFC credit card) ,
I asked millennia card and she said yes after asking my salary and work details.
I know i won't get LTF and they probably not telling truth because of Target .
Any way i shared the documents(payslip, aadhar, pan, photo) yesterday.
Today i got a call from another number saying it's verification call and asked company name , current address, mother's name .
But so far i haven't received any mail regarding hdfc bank regarding application. And noticed the brochure they sent was older ( oct 2021).
Just worrying what if they use my documents for other purposes like cheating?
Any one had similar experience, and please share your experience if got hdfc card from 3rd party agent .

Farhad sekh

TF Premier
I have the the similar experience. But thoda alag hai. They cheated me. They said they will provide millennia ltf unconditionally. Instead they sent me money back plus ltf.

When I call back her she didn't pick up.
Apart from this, she surely sold my docs to another agent that's why I am receiving call for indusind CC.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
I have the the similar experience. But thoda alag hai. They cheated me. They said they will provide millennia ltf unconditionally. Instead they sent me money back plus ltf.

When I call back her she didn't pick up.
Apart from this, she surely sold my docs to another agent that's why I am receiving call for indusind CC.
Did you received any email before receiving the card ?
How many days it took for you to get the card after you sent the documents?

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Hi all,
I recently (1 week ago ) checked hdfc credit cards eligibility from from netbanking but no card was shown.
I got a call from a hdfc credit card agent 2 days ago (100% sure not from bank side , it must be 3rd party) and they said offering hdfc LTF credit card ( True caller showing HDFC credit card) ,
I asked millennia card and she said yes after asking my salary and work details.
I know i won't get LTF and they probably not telling truth because of Target .
Today i got a call from another number saying it's verification call and asked company name , current address, mother's name .
But so far i haven't received any mail regarding hdfc bank regarding application. And noticed the brochure they sent was older ( oct 2021).
Just worrying what if they use my documents for other purposes like cheating?
Any one had similar experience, and please share your experience if got hdfc card from 3rd party agent .
Next time, request the agent to send you a mail from their official mail id before you proceed. And never apply using third-party agents. The likelihood of them misusing your documents is very high.

Last edited:

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Via whatsapp/email ?

If yes, then they can use those docs to apply on your behalf to reach targets for any CC company and you won't be able to do anything

Nice, you also shared your mother's name which is a way of authenticating with banks

if you don't get scammed, you just might be the most lucky person to be alive on earth

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Next time, request the agent to send you a mail from their official mail id before you proceed. And never apply using third-party agents. The likeness of them misusing your documents is very high.
Agents don't have official emails.. they will just say "sir, hamare end se mail send karna allowed nahi hai... aur ICard send karna bhi"

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Via whatsapp/email
WhatsApp

If yes, then they can use those docs to apply on your behalf to reach targets for any CC company and you won't be able to do anything
Oh, i thought banks won't give credit cards without verifying with customer.

Nice, you also shared your mother's name which is a way of authenticating with banks

if you don't get scammed, you just might be the most lucky person to be alive on earth
That's really scary , what kind of scams possible?

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Update:
last week i got a call and they said verification. monday i received an sms saying HDFC credit card application under review and another sms said acknowledgement of application. got reference number also, then i checked application status online and it showing INPROCESS.
Today a person came for physical verification .
after 5 mins i got one more msg and said credit card application has been processed .
those indicates i didn't get scammed i think.

Anybody have any hdfc agent contact number? Wanna apply for tata infinity as a floater card for my dad. He has ragalia with 5.5L limit already. So will be sending the sbi bpcl statement with 1.52L limit.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Anybody have any hdfc agent contact number? Wanna apply for tata infinity as a floater card for my dad. He has ragalia with 5.5L limit already. So will be sending the sbi bpcl statement with 1.52L limit.
You already have the Regalia card with a 5.5L limit, so you can easily secure the Tata Infinity card with the same limit. Apply through Tata Neu, and even if it shows FYF, you know the process of converting it to LTF.

You already have the Regalia card with a 5.5L limit, so you can easily secure the Tata Infinity card with the same limit. Apply through Tata Neu, and even if it shows FYF, you know the process of converting it to LTF.
Wanted to secure it ltf already and avoid mail chain. Chalo gonna apply it today then, poora saal pada mail ki adla badli ko...