• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apply through agent?

pra300

TF Buzz
I got a call from an agent who claimed to be speaking from HDFC bank and offered me LTF CC - Millenia, Indian Oil or Tata Neu. I told I don't know their benefits and I need to see, she then asked for my cibil score, other CC and their limits etc info. Then she said you'll get LTF card on card to card basis.
I don't have relationship with HDFC, did not do any enquiries in recent times yet I got this call out of nowhere.
Call was made from personal no. and not any business number.
Is this legit or some kind of scam?

Edit: Don't mind, I just read the pinned thread in this section and got answers. Cancelled idea of applying through them

Last edited:

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
I got a call from an agent who claimed to be speaking from HDFC bank and offered me LTF CC - Millenia, Indian Oil or Tata Neu. I told I don't know their benefits and I need to see, she then asked for my cibil score, other CC and their limits etc info. Then she said you'll get LTF card on card to card basis.
I don't have relationship with HDFC, did not do any enquiries in recent times yet I got this call out of nowhere.
Call was made from personal no. and not any business number.
Is this legit or some kind of scam?
Don't buy what they say. Get everything over mail from their official email. Only then it's legit. They'll go through lengths to fool you and get their targets met.

Good luck