• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lounge access on Credit Cards (Domestic)

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Thread 'Airport Lounge Access without spend criteria.' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/airport-lounge-access-without-spend-criteria.24949/

These 2 threads can be merged? @vaibhav111
Actually, that discussion focused on credit cards without spending requirements. This thread is broader, considering various factors that affect domestic lounge access. Since eligibility criteria can change frequently, users might want to check their specific card's current requirements and see how much they might need to spend to qualify for access.

helloworld

TF Legend
No spend criteria for Axis Burgundy Private debit card to avail Free Lounge access (4 per quarter)
Thanks. Ignored private cards like Burgundy private, IDFC Private, YES Private etc. these usually do not have restrictions and mostly 95% do not have or not bother much about it, IMO. So, not included and kept note at the end.

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks. Ignored private cards like Burgundy private, IDFC Private, YES Private etc. these usually do not have restrictions and mostly 95% do not have or not bother much about it, IMO. So, not included and kept note at the end.
Many would might be holding Burgundy Private those who took advantage of Mastercard ban period during Covid. For a brief period at the start of ban, Axis was forced to issue Burgundy Private debit card which is on Visa platform to normal Burgundy account holders as well. After 5-6 months during the ban they introduced normal Burgundy card on Visa platform :)

drsel

TF Legend
Many would might be holding Burgundy Private those who took advantage of Mastercard ban period during Covid. For a brief period at the start of ban, Axis was forced to issue Burgundy Private debit card which is on Visa platform to normal Burgundy account holders as well. After 5-6 months during the ban they introduced normal Burgundy card on Visa platform :)
Very interesting observation, but I think most people became Burgundy when Magnus was devalued and they were forced to become Burgundy in order to get the 5:4 ratio

csantosh15

TF Buzz
Unable to add Federal Celesta & Standard Chartered EMT cards to Dreamfolks for checking domestic Lounge access ?
Any workaround ?

drsel

TF Legend
Unable to add Federal Celesta & Standard Chartered EMT cards to Dreamfolks for checking domestic Lounge access ?
Any workaround ?
Federal Celesta is direct swipe, just like all Yes bank credit cards.
Ease my trip has got a separate Priority pass, with no spend requirement for one International Lounge access per year

csantosh15

TF Buzz
Federal Celesta is direct swipe, just like all Yes bank credit cards.
Ease my trip has got a separate Priority pass, with no spend requirement for one International Lounge access per year
I was asking about domestic Lounge access(not international or PP ) thru the dreamfolks.in web access where you can see eligible lounges in India. This works for many other vards liks hdfc, axis,icici but not for federal or SC cards. So just wanted to know if there is any other such portal

drsel

TF Legend
I was asking about domestic Lounge access(not international or PP ) thru the dreamfolks.in web access where you can see eligible lounges in India. This works for many other vards liks hdfc, axis,icici but not for federal or SC cards. So just wanted to know if there is any other such portal
For domestic access you have to swipe both these cards.
To know which domestic lounges are included you need to visit the websites of the respective cards.

On the dreamfolks app you need to enter the membership id of the Dreamfolks card only and not of a credit card

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
last time when I went to Goa, there lounge is operating like normal shop, you say the item they'll swipe the card and give it to you. another item, another swipe which means another lounge access.

banks are trying to reduce lounge access but lounges try to lure customers whatever way they can.

In anycase, they want to make sure everything will be full.

only wish is that they should improve the quality of items they served, if thats taken care then ok to spend to have that access but as of now it feels like 2rs. meals on spending 30k spends in most places.

As long as its free, it won't reduce the crowd because people will always find one way or another into it.
Need M&G to overcome this queue🤔.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
International lounge access has ZERO spend requirement for all eligible credit & debit cards.
Are there any exceptions?
I think ICICI sapphiro is an exception apart from IDFC wealth!!!

If anyone can confirm!!!

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
This doesn’t work with yes bank cards as well. As far as I know, yes bank cards are tied to LoungeKey membership… hence it doesn’t work with the DF portal

drsel

TF Legend
I think ICICI sapphiro is an exception apart from IDFC wealth!!!

If anyone can confirm!!!

You have to spend 5000 in the previous quarter to access 2 International lounges in the next quarter.
But there is no spend requirement for domestic spa 2 times in India

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge

You have to spend 5000 in the previous quarter to access 2 International lounges in the next quarter.
But there is no spend requirement for domestic spa 2 times in India
That’s really confusing

I think this minimum spend criteria is there for both domestic and international lounge access

I knew that’s there for spa access as well… but as you confirmed, it’s not there

So good for us!!! Will try to leverage this access in future 😀

drsel

TF Legend
That’s really confusing

I think this minimum spend criteria is there for both domestic and international lounge access

I knew that’s there for spa access as well… but as you confirmed, it’s not there

So good for us!!! Will try to leverage this access in future 😀
There is no mention of domestic Lounge access.
only two international access is mentioned after spending 5000 in the previous quarter
there is no mention of any spent requirement for domestic spa

drsel

TF Legend
Please phone ICICI customer care find out if the 5000 spend requirement in the previous quarter is for domestic lounge or International lounge or domestic spa or for any one of them

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
Kotak Zen is showing 60k/Quarter for LTF cards. But I am able to add zen card to dreamfolks and it is allowing me to generate QR(Although didn't generated yet)
What about Kotak white card Lounge access domestic and international ?
is there any spend requirement?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
There is no mention of domestic Lounge access.
only two international access is mentioned after spending 5000 in the previous quarter
there is no mention of any spent requirement for domestic spa
There is definitely domestic lounge access (conditional or unconditional)
It is already showing in my DF app

But I actually spent 5000 in the last quarter so I can’t be sure whether that’s conditional or unconditional

However, I’m pretty sure on that… both domestic n international access are conditional only

I’ll still ask my credit card RM on Monday!!! He is on leave today

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Kotak Zen is showing 60k/Quarter for LTF cards. But I am able to add zen card to dreamfolks and it is allowing me to generate QR(Although didn't generated yet)
Yeah, somehow I see lounge accesses for idfc, magnus burgundy and icici sapphire cards as well without meeting spends in previous month/quarter. (For idfc, I have met the criteria for this month, but not for previous month. I also got mail from idfc saying it is unlocked for May) Seems like the rules are not enforced yet.

Earlier, I was able to see that non-eligibility in idfc select card. So, dreamfolks is working properly.

Edit: I checked statement and I do see that I have spends above 5K in January for Sapphiro cards. So, that meets eligibility. But for magnus burgundy, it's less than 30K from Jan to April. So, this is definitely not meeting, but still working.

Last edited:

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yeah, somehow I see lounge accesses for idfc, magnus burgundy and icici sapphire cards as well without meeting spends in previous month/quarter. (For idfc, I have met the criteria for this month, but not for previous month. I also got mail from idfc saying it is unlocked for May) Seems like the rules are not enforced yet.

Earlier, I was able to see that non-eligibility in idfc select card. So, dreamfolks is working properly.
I can confirm, the policy is in effect for IDFC at least. I can see the number of available lounge has come down to 0 for me in DF app…

It is also saying that I haven’t met the 20k spend criteria to avail lounge access!!!

However, I believe your point is correct for ICICI

Probably they are only saying about the criteria but haven’t actually implemented that in the system!!!

Though I spent 5k in the last quarter… but my friend can also see all the lounge access are still there and he didn’t spend a single penny in the last quarter

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.