• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority pass charged in domestic lounge

cardex

TF Premier
Sbi doesn't give pp card

Your card is your pp in sbi

Activate - login to pp app
Activate by giving card number & not membership number

For domestic there is fees - exception infinia
For international check bank issuer card t/c
No, sbi vistara had given free pp

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Most SBI premium cards give priority pass with 4 per year ,2 per qtr international lounge access

But its limited to 2 years ,you cannot renew it ,won't get another PP even if you hold on to the card

gowmara

TF Buzz
I used my priority Pass from Standard Chartered is easemytrip card in domestic lounge.

I was charged 2700 rs on using SC PP in domestic lounge. Any idea how to reverse the charges. This charge is reflecting after two month in my credit card account statement.
I used it at Varanasi airport. Others card were not accepted. The lounge appeared to be a private lounge.
When did you get Easemytrip cc . I am trying to get now but SC agent saying it’s not avilable as card variant is closed

shashankrt

TF Premier
Sbi doesn't give pp card

Your card is your pp in sbi

Activate - login to pp app
Activate by giving card number & not membership number

For domestic there is fees - exception infinia
For international check bank issuer card t/c
SBI does issue PP however its only for Aurum card.
Also yes except Infinia and M4B all PPs in India are chargeable. In fact for Axis PP charge reflects on CC statement and then is reversed automatically.

gowmara

TF Buzz
that's nonsense, it's not closed. if you have existing stanc cc, then getting emt is easy.
Sc app and website advertised easemytrip card. So I applied for it as new card since I already hold other variant of SC card. But they are not offering it. I even raised complaint in RBI but SC pno officer still saying ease my trip card is closed and no new member are getting onboarded

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
y
happened with me as well last year when I was new to the credit card world. Swiped PP instead of Au Bank CC at Ahmedabad lounge. One of my costliest dinners till date :)
Yes PP should be kept at home... Only take PP when travelling international

telescope

TF Ace
Sc app and website advertised easemytrip card. So I applied for it as new card since I already hold other variant of SC card. But they are not offering it. I even raised complaint in RBI but SC pno officer still saying ease my trip card is closed and no new member are getting onboarded
Why don't you apply as existing customer? It'll charge you 1 rupee from existing cc and you'll get it in few days.

When did you apply for emt?

gowmara

TF Buzz
Why don't you apply as existing customer? It'll charge you 1 rupee from existing cc and you'll get it in few days.

When did you apply for emt?
I did the same but they are saying card is closed . No new onboarding. May be for existing customers they are not providing this card

vinbking

TF Buzz
I used my priority Pass from Standard Chartered is easemytrip card in domestic lounge.

I was charged 2700 rs on using SC PP in domestic lounge. Any idea how to reverse the charges. This charge is reflecting after two month in my credit card account statement.
I used it at Varanasi airport. Others card were not accepted. The lounge appeared to be a private lounge.
Didn't you notice when you used?
----
Problem is - People don't key in LIMIT for TAP & PAY. Amount exceeding limit can be SPENT

KEYING in LIMIT in TAP & PAY, helps in following ways:

1. If CARD is LOST - MISUSE(to extent of Card Limit) can be Mitigated, as it gives time holders to access the Transaction
  2. When used at MERCHANTS(incl Lounge) - Holders know to what extent, TAP & PAY can be used
Though use BOB ETERNA - limited TAP & PAY to Rs 500. (Every PENNY COUNTS)