• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia - Domestic lounge program

baxter

TF Buzz
Hello!

I wanted to understand what the Domestic Lounge Program offered by HDFC Bank for Infinia customers is. From what I understand, currently, the primary cardholder and the add-on members can avail unlimited lounge access globally using the Priority Pass. I also see that the primary cardholder is eligible for the Domestic Lounge Program using their Infinia Card (not by using PP). How is this any different from using the PP? Are there more lounges included in the Domestic Lounge Program as compared to the lounges through Priority Pass?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 11.57.12 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 11.57.12 PM.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 26

iNokia

TF Premier
If a lounge doesn’t accept hdfc cards or visa in general but accepts priority pass, then Infinia can get u in.
I don’t know how common this situation is tho.

baxter

TF Buzz
Are there domestic lounges that allow the Infinia card but not the Priority Pass?

It's weird that only the primary cardholder can use the Infinia card for domestic lounges and the add on member has to rely on the PP.

ccdc

TF Ace
can add on infinia card holders also access domestic lounges in India?...or just the intl lounges in India via PP?

ccdc

TF Ace
ok so if it's only via pp then only lounges mentioned on prioritypass.com would be available i guess?

Anduril

TF Buzz
For Infinia,
Domestic lounges - You can access using either Infinia or PP, holds true for add-on Infinia cards and their associated PP (tried and tested as of Jan 2024)
International lounges - Only via PP