• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia points redemption

CcMaverick

TF Buzz
I have around 30k points on my infinia.
I am looking to book an international flight and i see that smartbuy has similar rates like other websites.
I want to know few things:
1. Is it ok to book international flight using smartbuy?
2. Should i go for 30k redemption of my points via smartbuy booking or should i wait and transfer them to some airlines or anywhere i can get more values of my points?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am looking to book an international flight and i see that smartbuy has similar rates like other websites.
2. Should i go for 30k redemption of my points via smartbuy booking or should i wait and transfer them to some airlines or anywhere i can get more values of my points?
@S S V guide him a bit

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Since the Devaluation of transfer rate for major FFP's , the best use of Infinia/DCB points is redeeming on smartbuy
But there can be outliers , Kris/Flying Blue/ Vistara are still available for 1:1 transfer . If you have any near future plans then you can wait , otherwise redeem them on this particular flight
Always remember credit card or FFP points are of 0 value unless they are redeemed and no once knows when the next devaluation would occur.