• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limited period offer for Axis Salary account holders - Lifetime Free Magnus, Atlas, Select and Privilege.

🛑TEAM-
CORPORATE SALARY OFFERS CONTINUE THIS MONTH🔄🥁🔥

1. For BURGUNDY SALARY ACCOUNT CUSTOMER More than 3️⃣lac Net Salary Credit In AXIS ACCOUNT we can give MAGNUS CREDIT CARD AS LIFE TIME FREE if it is Less than 3️⃣ lac we can give ATLAS CREDIT CARD

2. For PRIORITY SALARY ACCOUNT Customer We can Give SELECT CREDIT CARD Life Time Free.(LTF)

3. For Prestige Salary Account Customer
We can give Privilege Credit Card as Life Time Free(LTF)

Conditions:
1. Only Axis Salary Credit Customers
2. No Welcome Benefits.
3. Only for Listed companies not for everyone salary account customer
4. OFFER ONLY FOR MAY MONTH Card should be logged before 31st of may and approved before 5th of May.

This was shared by an Axis Bank employee a few days ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-18-01-40-52-597_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-18-01-40-52-597_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 1,434
Last edited:

Rex

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Bro , will you get renewal benefit of LTF Atlas Card ? suppose you achieve the milestone of 7.5 lakh , will you get 5000 Edge Mile as renewal benefit ? I don't think they will give 5000 EMs on your LTF Atlas Credit Card. or are they giving renewal Benefit on LTF card also ? Please help us to clear this point ?
I see the welcome benefit of 5000 miles, not sure about annual benefits as I have received the card recently . For renewal , check with people who's holding ATLAS LTF for longer period

amr

TF Buzz
I actually got LFT axis select with my priority salary account this month only. With Burgundy you should get Atlas LFT.
Even my RM was saying you can get only FYF privilege CC. RM's are stupid they don't respond, you need to talk to some credit card guys who knows things.
Hi, Can you give me the number please?

NeoOnWheels

TF Premier
Anyone here or you know anyone who got Magnuse ( via Burgundy salary account ) LTF in last few weeks.
Are they very strict about monthly salary criteria?
When I had enquired about the Burgundy and M4B card, they were strict about the salary criterion. The CRM also mentioned that if salary falls below the required mark, the account gets downgraded in a Qtr which makes the card paid.