• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limited period offer for Axis Salary account holders - Lifetime Free Magnus, Atlas, Select and Privilege.

🛑TEAM-
CORPORATE SALARY OFFERS CONTINUE THIS MONTH🔄🥁🔥

1. For BURGUNDY SALARY ACCOUNT CUSTOMER More than 3️⃣lac Net Salary Credit In AXIS ACCOUNT we can give MAGNUS CREDIT CARD AS LIFE TIME FREE if it is Less than 3️⃣ lac we can give ATLAS CREDIT CARD

2. For PRIORITY SALARY ACCOUNT Customer We can Give SELECT CREDIT CARD Life Time Free.(LTF)

3. For Prestige Salary Account Customer
We can give Privilege Credit Card as Life Time Free(LTF)

Conditions:
1. Only Axis Salary Credit Customers
2. No Welcome Benefits.
3. Only for Listed companies not for everyone salary account customer
4. OFFER ONLY FOR MAY MONTH Card should be logged before 31st of may and approved before 5th of May.

This was shared by an Axis Bank employee a few days ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-18-01-40-52-597_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-18-01-40-52-597_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 1,434
Last edited:

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
🛑TEAM-
CORPORATE SALARY OFFERS CONTINUE THIS MONTH🔄🥁🔥

1. For BURGUNDY SALARY ACCOUNT CUSTOMER More than 3️⃣lac Net Salary Credit In AXIS ACCOUNT we can give MAGNUS CREDIT CARD AS LIFE TIME FREE if it is Less than 3️⃣ lac we can give ATLAS CREDIT CARD

2. For PRIORITY SALARY ACCOUNT Customer We can Give SELECT CREDIT CARD Life Time Free.(LTF)

3. For Prestige Salary Account Customer
We can give Privilege Credit Card as Life Time Free(LTF)

Conditions:
1. Only Axis Salary Credit Customers
2. No Welcome Benefits.
3. Only for Listed companies not for everyone salary account customer
4. OFFER ONLY FOR MAY MONTH Card should be logged before 31st of may and approved before 5th of May.

This was shared by an Axis Bank employee a few days ago.
is Atlas LTF offer still there ? I have Burgundy Account with Axis and salary credit is more than 2 Lakh , I already have Paid Atlas , i try connecting customer care for conversion it into LTF Atlas but they are saying there is no such offer. can you please confirm ?

Rex

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
is Atlas LTF offer still there ? I have Burgundy Account with Axis and salary credit is more than 2 Lakh , I already have Paid Atlas , i try connecting customer care for conversion it into LTF Atlas but they are saying there is no such offer. can you please confirm ?
The offer is still running, got my ATLAS today. Initially RM said, there's no offer, I asked her to check again, applied via her channel and got LTF.

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The offer is still running, got my ATLAS today. Initially RM said, there's no offer, I asked her to check again, applied via her channel and got LTF.
I already have Paid Atlas with me , should I cancel it and reapply again or asked customer care team to make it LTF ? Please Confirm.

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
one guy from credit card team is saying that he can give me both Atlas or select credit card LTF but he cant change existing paid Atlas card to LTF. He asked me to connect to customer care for LTF conversion and customer care team has no idea about it.

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try mailing to PNO.
When i called customer care they didn't have any idea instead they asked me to give the agent details and he will raise complaint against him as there is no such offers going on and agent is lying to me. Customer Care team wanted to open investigation against the agent.

same bank but everyone is having different information.

knight

TF Ace
When i called customer care they didn't have any idea instead they asked me to give the agent details and he will raise complaint against him as there is no such offers going on and agent is lying to me. Customer Care team wanted to open investigation against the agent.

Axis hai to mumkin hai

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

contact pno
should work

nrj1007

TF Premier

Don't know about axis but I had a similar situation with HDFC regarding Global Value Program. Tried calling Customer care 3 times but they were not aware of it and 1 said HDFC has stopped this program. Then I mailed PNO and they called me and activated it for me after my confirmation.
You can try mailing to PNO and if it's possible, they will help.

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Don't know about axis but I had a similar situation with HDFC regarding Global Value Program. Tried calling Customer care 3 times but they were not aware of it and 1 said HDFC has stopped this program. Then I mailed PNO and they called me and activated it for me after my confirmation.
You can try mailing to PNO and if it's possible, they will help.
pno mail id for axis bank ?

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But that's only for the first year.
Bro , will you get renewal benefit of LTF Atlas Card ? suppose you achieve the milestone of 7.5 lakh , will you get 5000 Edge Mile as renewal benefit ? I don't think they will give 5000 EMs on your LTF Atlas Credit Card. or are they giving renewal Benefit on LTF card also ? Please help us to clear this point ?