• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limited period offer for Axis Salary account holders - Lifetime Free Magnus, Atlas, Select and Privilege.

🛑TEAM-
CORPORATE SALARY OFFERS CONTINUE THIS MONTH🔄🥁🔥

1. For BURGUNDY SALARY ACCOUNT CUSTOMER More than 3️⃣lac Net Salary Credit In AXIS ACCOUNT we can give MAGNUS CREDIT CARD AS LIFE TIME FREE if it is Less than 3️⃣ lac we can give ATLAS CREDIT CARD

2. For PRIORITY SALARY ACCOUNT Customer We can Give SELECT CREDIT CARD Life Time Free.(LTF)

3. For Prestige Salary Account Customer
We can give Privilege Credit Card as Life Time Free(LTF)

Conditions:
1. Only Axis Salary Credit Customers
2. No Welcome Benefits.
3. Only for Listed companies not for everyone salary account customer
4. OFFER ONLY FOR MAY MONTH Card should be logged before 31st of may and approved before 5th of May.

This was shared by an Axis Bank employee a few days ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-18-01-40-52-597_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-18-01-40-52-597_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 1,434
Last edited:

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That is effectively only 100rs, post gst, 40% increase in online price vs in restaurant and container charge, plus delivery fee if no swiggy one subscriber.
Not necessarily 40%, try ice creams from Vadilal or Kwality walls. They are at same price as market in Jaipur.
I get 3 bricks which in total is 500 plus, get 200 discount (no delivery as Swiggy one). I would say good deal.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
agreed
it isnt ice cream but frozen flavour thats it
they mention this in very small handwriting on thier packaging as well but nobody looks at it carefully
off topic response ;) Kwality Walls also sells frozen desert which is not an ice cream but disguised as one. It’s made of palm oil and should be avoided at all costs.
No, actually I know it's written on pack itself from Kwality Walls. Generally, I get Vadilal in which in bottom right corner they have mentioned milk. I think this once is ice cream. I order 2 vanilla + 2 butterscotch = 530, get 200 discount. This is the best part of select card.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not necessarily 40%, try ice creams from Vadilal or Kwality walls. They are at same price as market in Jaipur.
I get 3 bricks which in total is 500 plus, get 200 discount (no delivery as Swiggy one). I would say good deal.

No, actually I know it's written on pack itself from Kwality Walls. Generally, I get Vadilal in which in bottom right corner they have mentioned milk. I think this once is ice cream. I order 2 vanilla + 2 butterscotch = 530, get 200 discount. This is the best part of select card.
It's no brainer the card named as SELECT, like its selectively giving discounts that is beneficial on ice creams alone. 😅

SSMV

TF Select
Any Axis agent available here ,I need to apply for Magnus card by C2C method ,I am holding Burgundy relationship with Axis Bank and has Privilege credit card with 9 lakhs limit

NeoOnWheels

TF Premier
FYI one of my friends got his LTF Magnus for Burgundy processed last week based on Salary criteria and mine is in process for being upgraded. So this offer is now merged with the current wave of Magnus upgrades for Burgundy account holders.
I am in the same boat and contemplating to move salary account to Axis from HDFC as my request to get Infinia is rejected. Does AXIS provide Magnus for Burgundy (5:4) card with Burgundy salary account? Also do they start the CC process only after 1st salary is credited or new account and CC process start at the same time?

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am in the same boat and contemplating to move salary account to Axis from HDFC as my request to get Infinia is rejected. Does AXIS provide Magnus for Burgundy (5:4) card with Burgundy salary account? Also do they start the CC process only after 1st salary is credited or new account and CC process start at the same time?
Yes Axis does provide Magnus for Burgundy salary account. One of my friend just moved his account from ICICI to Axis Burgundy.
But you have to wait for 1st salary credit.

aashish2137

TF Select
FYI one of my friends got his LTF Magnus for Burgundy processed last week based on Salary criteria and mine is in process for being upgraded. So this offer is now merged with the current wave of Magnus upgrades for Burgundy account holders.
So I got my Magnus (not LTF) upgraded to LTF Magnus for Burgundy. Called the customer care and they did it after a consent form which was signed via OTP. As it turns out, they are doing it for Burgundy holders with salary threshold without AQB or NRV. The RM mentioned if there's any issue they will try to do it manually so it appears there's a backdoor to it too.

Ganeshraja

TF Buzz
I spoke with my CSG today and he confirmed that he will process LTF *new* Magnus for salary credit of 3lakh+ in Axis salary accounts. For existing Magnus card, he confirmed he can process the new Magnus card as a replacement which will also be LTF. The CSG appeared confident but I'm still a little doubtful and wont celebrate until I receive the card.
Is there a way for people who got burgundy Magnus with 2.4L salary? Will I get ltf Magnus ?