• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LE on ICICI Mar 2023 Holi Edition

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Funny thing is that I did not get any CL increase offer in-app on Tuesday or Wednesday but when i checked right now

I got the option for LE

Have this since Sep/Oct 2021 had request manual LE via mail last year during Oct and it went from 2.2 to 3.2 and now this

Had stopped spending on the card after getting Cashback except having one 12 month No Cost EMI tenure (office colleague bought a laptop) from Oct

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-12 at 8.00.57 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-12 at 8.00.57 PM.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 53

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No LE for me. I think that's because I can't even use 10% of my 4.9 Lakh Limit 😂.
same her i received LE in nov and n
What is approximate usage? People are huge enhancements on apay cards. Is this based on usage or they do it randomly?
I received LE in nov 80k to 420k at that time i had 3 different emi going on my card which was 80% of my total limit. I cleared all emi in dec and i didn't receive any LE this time. I haven't used my card more than 5k since dec

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I received LE in nov 80k to 420k at that time i had 3 different emi going on my card which was 80% of my total limit. I cleared all emi in dec and i didn't receive any LE this time. I haven't used my card more than 5k since dec

I think it is more related to other consumer products like no cost emis and convert transactions to EMIs which ICICI is targeting for it's LE rollout