• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Edited: ICICI LE with existing EMIs

Dexter384

TF Buzz
Hello all,
I had begined my journey with ICICI FD based card then after few months closed and got APAY approved with 80k limit, in nov 2022, soon later I helped out friend to purchase a laptop of 72k out of CL 80K with 24 months EMI tenure, it's been 13 months, I got other card in these days with really good limit, IDFC, SBI, Bob.

Got LTF MMT Signature (without any joining fee) and Coral LTF as well 2-3 months back. I have pre approved paid cc offers too

I haven't received any LE yet, is my existing EMI is the reason for holding my LEs back?

Any suggestions

RajMahadik

TF Premier
Hello all,
I had begined my journey with ICICI FD based card then after few months closed and got APAY approved with 80k limit, in nov 2022, soon later I helped out friend to purchase a laptop of 72k out of CL 80K with 24 months EMI tenure, it's been 13 months, I got other card in these days with really good limit, IDFC, SBI, Bob.

Got LTF MMT Signature (without any joining fee) and Coral LTF as well 2-3 months back. I have pre approved paid cc offers too

I haven't received any LE yet, is my existing EMI is the reason for holding my LEs back?

Any suggestions
Yes it is... due to emi bank don't provide LE due to running dues...
Understand you as credit hungry...

Plus you ve done emi txn of 72k of 80k total limit means almost 90 percent credit limit utilization... marked you as credit hungry...

So LE wont provided

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Hello all,

Any suggestions
EMI alone can not be the reason. I have received LE with ongoing EMI. However, as @RajMahadik rightly pointed out, banks don't like to provide LE to card holders who are using nearly all of their available limit. It may appear to them that a person is living on credit. And if you go through some of the threads here you'll come to know that ICIXI provides good LE to people who use their cards the least. Keep paying your EMIs on time and use your card moderately, you will receive LE soon.

Dexter384

TF Buzz
Update: Foreclosed all the EMI two months back, was constantly maintaining 60-80k for past 2 months, got pre-approved Shapiro , ManUni Sign and MMT Sign as pre approved and Pre approved housing finance for 27L.
Indie RM called and asked to Maintain 50k to retain megastar tier, so completely shifted the bal to Indie. Now all offers gone, got personal loan within CC limit for 56k. I gonna use start and stop technique for ICICI card, ICICI was primary account for all my needs until now, in order to trigger LE, should I be stop using Savings account as well? Haven't used MMT Sign apart from 1st txn, is that enough? Or all my cc usage to be stop (mmt, apay, coralrupay)?
Experts share your experience. Thank you

Dexter384

TF Buzz
Update: Foreclosed all the EMI two months back, was constantly maintaining 60-80k for past 2 months, got pre-approved Shapiro , ManUni Sign and MMT Sign as pre approved and Pre approved housing finance for 27L.
Indie RM called and asked to Maintain 50k to retain megastar tier, so completely shifted the bal to Indie. Now all offers gone, got personal loan within CC limit for 56k. I gonna use start and stop technique for ICICI card, ICICI was primary account for all my needs until now, in order to trigger LE, should I be stop using Savings account as well? Haven't used MMT Sign apart from 1st txn, is that enough? Or all my cc usage to be stop (mmt, apay, coralrupay)?
Experts share your experience. Thank you
Stopped maintaining Ac bal immediately got PL with CL loan offer for 58k

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
Stopped maintaining Ac bal immediately got PL with CL loan offer for 58k
There’s no hard and fast thing of limit enhancement.
I have some friends who max their usage and got le including a friend with hdfc money back that got two le and then millenia cc as upgrade offer.
Some friends who barely used their card and got nothing.
What maybe occurring is if they see personal loans or dues nearing declared income.

Just used the card as and when you wish and pay on time in full you will be surprised out of the blue to recieve an le.