• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Add on card for existing credit card user

ahtsham

TF Buzz
I have ICICI Coral and Apay Credit cards, both LTF. My father has ICICI Sapphiro paid credit card.
I have ICICI Savings account too.

So, I want to apply online Sapphiro Add on Card for me to easily reach milestone target for fee waiver.

1. Will that Add on card mess up with my existing credit cards or iMobile or CIBIL?
2. Will that cause any issue in getting any upgrades or LE for me in future?

bhaveshS

TF Ace
I have ICICI Coral and Apay Credit cards, both LTF. My father has ICICI Sapphiro paid credit card.

So, I want to apply online Sapphiro Add on Card for me to easily reach milestone target for fee waiver.

1. Will that Add on card mess up with my existing credit cards or iMobile or CIBIL?
1. Add on card details will only shown on imobile of primary card holder, for cibil it's shown on addon cibil.

2. No issues

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

But why a paid Sapphiro? What so special?

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

1. No
2. No

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dad was applying for first time. So, I wanted to get him max limit. That's why went for Sapphiro and got 3 lakh limit.
Sorry to say that but... don't you know that no banks respect what limit do you have with ICICI, there in this community there are many threads which states that when applied with 8L ICICI c2c and got 40K in HDFC Bank.

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If i have icici sapphiro credit card with 3 add on cards then if i upgrade to emeralde plastic, would they send 3 emeralde add on cards automatically or i have to again apply?
In hdfc they send automatically?
Anyone here got add on for new/ upgrade cards in icici???