• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc start asking for invites volunteerly from existing credit card customers for Hdfc rupay digital credit card

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Existing HDFC cards customers can now give their consent for rupay upi digital credit card of HDFC. Check yours after login in my card app and give your consent so that later they will give you exclusive invite for apply.

Those who are not interested in Tata neu card may go ahead with this one..

Invites are available for Existing VISA/MC credit cards only..

@vaibhav111

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230424_163114_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230424_163114_Chrome.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:

vigneshn92

TF Buzz
1. less making charges than tanishq
2. the jeweler knows me well, so will give 100% buyback value
3. no need to spend 15k unnecessarily on the app
4. 10% neu coins on gold coin which I'm going to exchange+milestone benefits of league.
Ik about transaction limits as well, that's not at all difficult as i only need to do 5 such more orders on bb.
Maybe confirm once if you do get 5% coins in tata neu for gold coins bought from tata cliq. Somewhere I do remember that gold coins are excluded.

s73uresh

TF Select
If same number have 2 cards then BHIM will fetch both cards.

I have union bank platinum rupay card 1st virtual and 2nd physical & BHIM & PhonePe any App Fetch Both Cards and we can do transaction from both cards.

IMG_20230427_184522.jpg
I saw that UBI credit card cannot apply without bank account. How is this card and benefits, felt the fee is unreasonable but not sure of offers discounts etc

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Excatly. TF community.
I see many ppl going crazy on having a Rupay card for some xyz reason. Not sure if these will be really put to use. I am going to wait for few months to see if these are really useful.
LOL, Till then all the tricks will stop working. Till now many people earn lakhs of rupees.

All offers, rewards will be devalued from time to time. If you are waiting for something, you will get nothing.