• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LE on ICICI Mar 2023 Holi Edition

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
It was rumoured to be true in August. Considering the competition, they should have launched one by now if that plans fulfilled. I wouldn't hope for one anymore.
Now that Zomato RBL has failed miserably, I wish Swiggy comes up with this card to give tough competition to Zomato.

Also the new Zomato Gold membership is worse when compared to Swiggy One. Swiggy has a good chance to take a leap. Let's see if they take advantage of it or not.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Now that Zomato RBL has failed miserably, I wish Swiggy comes up with this card to give tough competition to Zomato.

Also the new Zomato Gold membership is worse when compared to Swiggy One. Swiggy has a good chance to take a leap. Let's see if they take advantage of it or not.
I just compared the discount on items in Zomato and their delivery charges. I realized even with Swiggy One, I end up paying less with Zomato.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I just compared the discount on items in Zomato and their delivery charges. I realized even with Swiggy One, I end up paying less with Zomato.
Yeah that's the thing I love of Zomato. Even to apply discount coupon in Swiggy, the order amount is much more.
It would have been better if Min order for free delivery kept at ₹149 (same as Swiggy one) with Gold membership.

paresh22

TF Ace
I don't remember the past timeline but is not that swiggy launched wallet with ICICI last year around July? Does ICICI dropped then plan to launch co-branded card with swiggy? Also, there used to be now 3 regular ICICI swiggy coupons every month.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I don't remember the past timeline but is not that swiggy launched wallet with ICICI last year around July? Does ICICI dropped then plan to launch co-branded card with swiggy? Also, there used to be now 3 regular ICICI swiggy coupons every month.
There was no official confirmation of this. People were just matching the dots.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I don’t think so Swiggy launch cards as their rival miserably failed in card business , may be axis launch a card zomato ,Swiggy and easy dinner combination, like Axis Foodie card..

karanssh

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have ICICI Platinum card which had the lowest credit limit among all my cards. Today got an SMS from the bank to increase the credit limit from 1.43L to 10L straight. I hardly use this card due to useless reward structure. Only use when there is FK/Amazon instant discount.

Nonetheless, this is a good credit limit increase for otherwise a dormant card
same as you, mine was upgraded to 7.8, but I dont see a point of using it as the rewards are so bad...

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have ICICI Platinum card which had the lowest credit limit among all my cards. Today got an SMS from the bank to increase the credit limit from 1.43L to 10L straight. I hardly use this card due to useless reward structure. Only use when there is FK/Amazon instant discount.

Do you have any other credit cards with or around 10L credit limit?

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do you have any other credit cards with or around 10L credit limit?
Yes. Infinia, Magnus and IDFC wealth cards are close to 10 or 10+, however I had DCB with 9+ limit since last 3-4 years. In same ICICI account, Amz card also has limit of >7L since last 4 years, but this card's limit increase never got triggered, but it just happened now all of a sudden.

One activity I remember is that I fetched my CIBIL score via ICICI net banking a few moths back (Dec may be). That could be a trigger

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Yes. Infinia, Magnus and IDFC wealth cards are close to 10 or 10+, however I had DCB with 9+ limit since last 3-4 years. In same ICICI account, Amz card also has limit of >7L since last 4 years, but this card's limit increase never got triggered, but it just happened now all of a sudden.

One activity I remember is that I fetched my CIBIL score via ICICI net banking a few moths back (Dec may be). That could be a trigger
That cibil check is charged right

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Another update!

Got the credit limit offer for my 2nd ICICI card also (Amazon Pay) to 10L from 7.5L. Looks like they are on credit limit increase spree