• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LE on ICICI Mar 2023 Holi Edition

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
very true. there rp rounding off system is also wierd. even if I make a ₹1499/- transaction and amsupposed to receive 1% rp then I'll be receiving 14 rp (1499*1%) they just consider the actual whole number
Off-topic:

Wonder if ICICI credit cards generally give 10% of total credit limit as cash limits to all its customers. If there are different ratios given to different customers then what are the deciding factors?

Anyone with any information regarding this, please share your knowledge.

Thank you

Attachments

• image_picker1119817468593634748.jpg
    image_picker1119817468593634748.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 30

John123

TF Premier
I have Apay Card with ICICI. I dont own any cards except Apay from ICICI. Now Agents are trying to call me and offering Coral LTF several times. Do you think they are legit?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I have Apay Card with ICICI. I dont own any cards except Apay from ICICI. Now Agents are trying to call me and offering Coral LTF several times. Do you think they are legit?
They promised me.... Ltf coral.. But in the end gave me mine.. Which is subscription based card.. Got it converted to platinum ltf easily... U can try as u will require a normal icici card for sales.. Apay don't work in any sales

John123

TF Premier
They promised me.... Ltf coral.. But in the end gave me mine.. Which is subscription based card.. Got it converted to platinum ltf easily... U can try as u will require a normal icici card for sales.. Apay don't work in any sales
Okay. Thanks. Currently I can see lazy portfolio with less reward rate at ICICI bank. Looking forward for new card launches.