• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

KYC due on your American Express® Card

Suno

TF Buzz
I received the email for KYC due on your American Express® Card

The link has all KYC type details to be entered, it is as though I'm trying to apply for a new card.

I've been an AMEX member since 2020.

Did you all amex card holders receive the email ?

1685505882655.png

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So this is going to be an issue for those who changed Aadhaar address to amex serviced location to get a card.
Not really. I got my card when I used to work in Gurgaon but have updated the address later to my non-serviceable hometown as I WFH currently. There is no issue regarding address change. In fact, I got the physical letter for the above KYC on my updated address. I updated the KYC basis the link they shared on mail.

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I received the email for KYC due on your American Express® Card

The link has all KYC type details to be entered, it is as though I'm trying to apply for a new card.

I've been an AMEX member since 2020.

Did you all amex card holders receive the email ?

1685505882655.png
Its a regular thing. I have received 2 mails till date and have shared masked Aadhaar always.

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not really. I got my card when I used to work in Gurgaon but have updated the address later to my non-serviceable hometown as I WFH currently. There is no issue regarding address change. In fact, I got the physical letter for the above KYC on my updated address. I updated the KYC basis the link they shared on mail.
How did you change from serviceable address to non serviceable address? What documents are required for this?

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
can you please tell me updating address in a non serviceable area?
can they update my address to a non serviceable area ?