• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Introducing complimentary Zomato Gold membership with your American Express® Card

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Something's off with my plat travel. I never got approved message for it. Then I called support to confirm if it was approved. I got the card and activated it. Then few days after that got a snail mail stating that my card has been approved and should be deliverd in a few days, even though I already had the card in my hand. :ROFLMAO:

Then after a few days, started receiving emails every day to activate my card, even though I had already activated it and even made a transaction with it. Again contacted support asking about it, they did confirm it was already activated and stopped the mails (atleast I did not get any after I talked to support).

So going by the history of late notifications, I should get my voucher code for Plat Travel sometime in December. :D

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Referral program is valid till Mar 31 2024, you have ample time to shift your residence to a AMEX servicable city :LOL:
Village = Peace
City= Headache
cow village GIF

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys,

Received the following email for my MRCC card.. Previously I got this offer for Plat Travel and I used it..
But now they sent it for MRCC.. when trying to apply the code it says already used..
Probably they just extended the validity period until 31st Jan 2024 for the previously issued gift code. just guessing...

1703662488008.png

zealsid

TF Select
Guys,

Received the following email for my MRCC card.. Previously I got this offer for Plat Travel and I used it..
But now they sent it for MRCC.. when trying to apply the code it says already used..
Probably they just extended the validity period until 31st Jan 2024 for the previously issued gift code. just guessing...

1703662488008.png
Having same issue, coupon showing already used.
They just increased the validity to use coupon and haven’t issued a new coupon. But tagging of card is wrong from AMEX end.

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys,

1703662488008.png
Yes, they just re-sent the email. For both MRCC and Plat Travel, I got the same code starting with PLATTRA....

Reactions: SSV
It worked for me.. i too received for MRCC.
code started with : PLATTRA
Guys,

1703662488008.png