• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak White Credit Card being offered at Life Time Free

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
@vaibhav111 Did you drop another mail to kotak team?
As I told you before, I dropped a mail to them, they said to wait 7 working days. What shall i do now, please suggest. I did application on 31st July, Sent mail on 1st August.

Any suggestions guys, what shall i do?
@mgforce

@vaibhav111 I saw your message regarding kotak asking physical document pickup. How did you receive that email, did anything extra?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
@vaibhav111 Did you drop another mail to kotak team?
As I told you before, I dropped a mail to them, they said to wait 7 working days. What shall i do now, please suggest. I did application on 31st July, Sent mail on 1st August.

Any suggestions guys, what shall i do?
@mgforce
@nitrogenSingh hmm not sure which email you're referring to? I have updated this thread so pls check in this thread. As far I remember it showed 3k fees in joining and annual fees for you right?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Yes, just after completing the VYKC, I got the link and checked it and since then it is at processing only. But the application does show up on the tracking page. IMG_2327.jpeg
If vkyc isn't completed can't track application cause it doesn't exist in kotak system yeah I know it weird. So for you chances of getting the Card after physical verification it quite good.

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
@Vaastav @mgforce i got this reply
As per revert received from relevant department, request you to please confirm if you OK with physical application pickup of form.

If yes, please share the appointment date along with address & pincode.

Your Friend at Kotak

So what should I do here ?
@vaibhav111 I mean to say, you got this revert right , regarding physical pickup. DId you get this revert on sending the email (a template which you shared to me asking the status of application). Was this a response to that email?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
@vaibhav111 I mean to say, you got this revert right , regarding physical pickup. DId you get this revert on sending the email (a template which you shared to me asking the status of application). Was this a response to that email?
My revert from kotak was basically they have shared My address with Relevant department so by Monday to wednesday. Someone from kotak branch would do complete my physical kyc.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Sorry, i got not understand.
I mean to say did someone reach out to your from bank?
Shall i send one more email again? or wait 7 working days?
Once you send them the template for pending kyc. They would reply back to you asking for more time and then another mail asking you for your consent for physical kyc, they need your address with pincode And date. Then another mail from them saying they have shared this information and someone from kotak would contact you.

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
I received an email from Kotak regarding a loan however the last 4 digits therein are not mine.
I applied for a WHITE card on 1st August, but i received the same application number that i submitted for a platinum Rupay card last month,
therefore, they may process my WHITE card application after 90 days.

I checked in the Kotak App, but there is no new card.
should I assume that Kotak sent this email in error? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Kotak is offering Life Time Free variant of Kotak White Credit card. Try your luck.

I already possess Kotak Card so wasnt inclined to have another one. Just passed on the link on to my brother so that he could apply, if he wanted.

Here is a timeline of the complete process:

i) He applied through the link for Kotak White Card on 28th in late evening (night).
ii) After completing the application process he was displayed the message : Congratulations your application has been approved" with a limit of Rs. 2,10,000/-.
iii) On clicking the Complete KYC link it proceeded to Aadhar verification and prompted: Kindly note that the Aadhaar authentication for your Kotak Bank Credit Card Application XXXXX9600XXXX has been successfully completed with response code 00 on 7/28/2023, 11:39 PM
iv) Thereafter it did not proceed for VKYC as the facility was not available, it being late evening.
v) An email was received on the registered id stating: "Your VKYC verification was incomplete during your Kotak Credit Card application process. Please continue your journey from a smartphone using a compatible browser during working hours i.e. between 7.00am to 11.00 pm from Monday to Sunday. Click on the below link to resume your VKYC verification.
For your convenience,Here is the list of compatible browsers:
  • Chrome v65+ (except for v77 & v83)
  • Firefox v65+
  • Safari (v1 on Mac) and (v12 on iPhone) - For iPhone users.
vi) He did not proceed further the next day. On my reminding him about the application status he proceeded with the application on 04-08-2023.
vii) VKYC done at 11:30 AM on 04-08-2023
viii) Email confirming card approval received at 01:00 PM with subject line "Congratulations! Your application is approved. View your virtual card now!"
iX) He activated the online transaction on the card immediately on receipt of the virtual card details.
X) At 01:30 he made a petty purchase for a few hundred rupees on Flipkart, just to make sure that the card is not deactivated or not dispatched due to any reason. Transaction was successful.
Xi) He logged in to the Kotak App with CRN after generating the PIN.
Xii) Send a mail through the link on kotak webpage for level-1 customer care requesting them to confirm LTF pricing.
Xiii) Physical card despatch details received on 05-08-2023.
Xiv) Physical card delivered on 06-08-2023 in the morning.
Xv) A call was received from Kotak on the registered mobile number confirming LTF pricing, in response to the request mail sent.
Xvi) After 15 minutes of the call, a mail was also received confirming LTF pricing.

I know it is a long and descriptive message, but wanted to share every nitty-gritty with the fellow members who are desperate to get the know-how on the topic.

TechDrifter

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I already possess Kotak Card so wasnt inclined to have another one. Just passed on the link on to my brother so that he could apply, if he wanted.

Here is a timeline of the complete process:

i) He applied through the link for Kotak White Card on 28th in late evening (night).
ii) After completing the application process he was displayed the message : Congratulations your application has been approved" with a limit of Rs. 2,10,000/-.
iii) On clicking the Complete KYC link it proceeded to Aadhar verification and prompted: Kindly note that the Aadhaar authentication for your Kotak Bank Credit Card Application XXXXX9600XXXX has been successfully completed with response code 00 on 7/28/2023, 11:39 PM
iv) Thereafter it did not proceed for VKYC as the facility was not available, it being late evening.
v) An email was received on the registered id stating: "Your VKYC verification was incomplete during your Kotak Credit Card application process. Please continue your journey from a smartphone using a compatible browser during working hours i.e. between 7.00am to 11.00 pm from Monday to Sunday. Click on the below link to resume your VKYC verification.
For your convenience,Here is the list of compatible browsers:
  • Chrome v65+ (except for v77 & v83)
  • Firefox v65+
  • Safari (v1 on Mac) and (v12 on iPhone) - For iPhone users.
vi) He did not proceed further the next day. On my reminding him about the application status he proceeded with the application on 04-08-2023.
vii) VKYC done at 11:30 AM on 04-08-2023
viii) Email confirming card approval received at 01:00 PM with subject line "Congratulations! Your application is approved. View your virtual card now!"
iX) He activated the online transaction on the card immediately on receipt of the virtual card details.
X) At 01:30 he made a petty purchase for a few hundred rupees on Flipkart, just to make sure that the card is not deactivated or not dispatched due to any reason. Transaction was successful.
Xi) He logged in to the Kotak App with CRN after generating the PIN.
Xii) Send a mail through the link on kotak webpage for level-1 customer care requesting them to confirm LTF pricing.
Xiii) Physical card despatch details received on 05-08-2023.
Xiv) Physical card delivered on 06-08-2023 in the morning.
Xv) A call was received from Kotak on the registered mobile number confirming LTF pricing, in response to the request mail sent.
Xvi) After 15 minutes of the call, a mail was also received confirming LTF pricing.

I know it is a long and descriptive message, but wanted to share every nitty-gritty with the fellow members who are desperate to get the know-how on the topic.
This is really helpful. I guess it makes sense to get an email approval about it being LTF indeed before I start using it.

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
I received an email from Kotak regarding a loan however the last 4 digits therein are not mine.
I applied for a WHITE card on 1st August, but i received the same application number that i submitted for a platinum Rupay card last month,
therefore, they may process my WHITE card application after 90 days.

I checked in the Kotak App, but there is no new card.
should I assume that Kotak sent this email in error? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
WHITE ke liye apply kar hi diya tha, chul ho rahi thi bahot :censored: :censored: @4uziaul

It's comparable like going to a bar every day to sip on your favorite beer or whisky.