• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak White Credit Card being offered at Life Time Free

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
applied and approved couple of hrs ago without doc, no prior relationship with kotak. the magic is in the URL replace fee code value with 100 for FYF, 101 for LTF and 102 for paid version. but dont know if they honour the same or not if they find this loophole.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Shows joining and renewal fee for me as well. As it is showing pre-approved offer and that I am an existing customer I am only hoping no enquiries have been made. But, let's see.

rogerthat

TF Ace
Like @amit mentioned this is only a URL manipulation to show different values in the fee fields. For instance the Zen card:

//https://cards.kotak.com/card-details?productLogo=300&channelCode=SF96&feeCode=301/

Change the &feeCode=301 value to 300 and the page will show zero Annual and Joining fees. Only the front end shows LTF/FYF/Paid according to the value you enter in the URL and its corresponding parameter value stored in Kotak CMS. This does not change anything in the backend which means the card is still paid until the bank offers it to you as free.

The only thing we learn here is that Kotak systems are probably not very smart.