• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak White Credit Card being offered at Life Time Free

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
e4246708585363299d52b3152c8fd51a.jpg

hs23new

TF Premier
However, a big drawback of Kotak White credit card is its convoluted redemption method. The rewards are not available to the cardholder on achieving the spend milestones. Instead, they are available only on the next anniversary of one’s card and one has to redeem them within the next 3 months. For example, if your card is booked on 21st May 2020, the vouchers, as per the eligibility, can be claimed from 21st May 2021 till 31st August 2021.

can someone confirm this?

kvndsz512

TF Select
VIP Lounge
i have zen , in that i reached milestone long back but i will only get the bonus points of the milestone when my cards anniversary yr will reach. after that 3 months are there only if i dont then rip all gone 😆

so possible with others too, rest the base rewards which u get if any like in my zen i get some decent reward points that i can redeem instantly even before the card statement is generated.. like if i use today in a few days i get the points and i can redeem no need to wait for the bill to get generated..

Tejo

TF Legend
Yeah, it's annual milestone.

What he described is correct!*

You will get white pass points which can be used for vouchers for the spends in an anniversary.

Note: Except annual charges, gst, emi fee ... remaining all settled txns irrespective of category are eligible.

For rotaters, who has income of 12 lakh per annum ... best if they have insurance payments, rent payments etc.

Sad, it doesn't have that much benefits compared to other premium cards.

hs23new

TF Premier
Yeah, it's annual milestone.

What he described is correct!*

You will get white pass points which can be used for vouchers for the spends in an anniversary.

Note: Except annual charges, gst, emi fee ... remaining all settled txns irrespective of category are eligible.

For rotaters, who has income of 12 lakh per annum ... best if they have insurance payments, rent payments etc.

Sad, it doesn't have that much benefits compared to other premium cards.
It would have been a nice card if given LTF and benefits can be redeemed on completion of milestone. This wait of 1 year will requiring more planning of spends.

Is there any way to get this card LTF without Kotak Privy League Platinum? Please DM RM / BM contact details if you got LTF. Thanks.