• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak White Credit Card being offered at Life Time Free

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think this fee code swap trick was a bug and they have patched it now. Only FYF code 100 is working now. LTF code 101 is not showing zero in joining and annual fee. Sadly the party got over too soon. But friends please don't give sad response to my comment as I had no role in getting this patched 😀

hemant89

TF Premier
I tried calling CC and checking if they will agree to White LTF or not for an existing customer. According to them, only 1 Kotak Card is allowed and if you close the current card then I have to wait for 6 months for the new application. At that time LTF decision is on the Bank

BCh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I'm NTB for Kotak while entering OTP in the next page I'm getting 3000 INR shall I proceed?? Have ITR of 26L PA.Please confirm anyone
I'm also NTB, applied on Monday evening and the card was approved soon after KYC. It was issued LTF, no income documents were required, card was delivered today in less than 48 hrs after application. This is going to be my only credit card which will earn no reward points as I am unlikely to spend >2L in a yr.

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
I tried calling CC and checking if they will agree to White LTF or not for an existing customer. According to them, only 1 Kotak Card is allowed and if you close the current card then I have to wait for 6 months for the new application. At that time LTF decision is on the Bank
Call the customer service repeatedly until you speak with someone who has the necessary knowledge.

knight

TF Ace
What is the way to check the fees
No way before vKYC..
After vKYC you'll get application form.

For some people above, Kotak support was not able to track applications properly before vKYC.

There's nothing left to lose now.. you've already got the enquiry.
Better to get a nice card with your name on it. Drop an email to kotak once the application is approved to confirm LTF status...It it doesn't work out, just don't activate it.

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@vaibhav111 Today I received call from My Local Branch and they told that their Online application is different from Offline application and details of Online Application are not shown to them. So to Proceed further with Physical KYC they need to again form my Application. Should I proceed with this or not??

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
@vaibhav111 Today I received call from My Local Branch and they told that their Online application is different from Offline application and details of Online Application are not shown to them. So to Proceed further with Physical KYC they need to again form my Application. Should I proceed with this or not??
If that's the thing! There are a few things to consider. Do you hold a Kotak A/C with Kotak Bank? If yes, which variant do you think you have? If you had held one, then no VKYC would have taken place. So, you don't hold an account with Kotak like me. Therefore, I think the white card would be chargeable, and they won't provide us with an unconditional LTF (Lifetime Free) Kotak white card. but why don't use ask your local branch this or if it nearby go and ask cause another cibil inquiry on this new application through offline?

let ask them to delete our application id and would apply some other time and if possible remove cibil inquiry. for me i didn't any call from kotak yet.

Last edited: