• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak LTF Zen Signature card for salary account

newmakerhere

TF Premier
Hello everyone
I tried for myself you can also. I have a salary account with kotak bank and i received frequent call from kotak bank towards LTF league platinum CC but as i suggested by this community Zen signature is best so every time when i receive call from kotak i just demand LTF zen signature and one of the caller noted this if any offer comes she contact to me. On 24th Jan i received a call from that lady that my account has pre approved offer for LTF Zen signature card so i allow her to proceed with application. And how fast is it. today received that card also.
If you have salary account with kotak then you can also try.

Thank you

AsB

TF Ace
Hello everyone
I tried for myself you can also. I have a salary account with kotak bank and i received frequent call from kotak bank towards LTF league platinum CC but as i suggested by this community Zen signature is best so every time when i receive call from kotak i just demand LTF zen signature and one of the caller noted this if any offer comes she contact to me. On 24th Jan i received a call from that lady that my account has pre approved offer for LTF Zen signature card so i allow her to proceed with application. And how fast is it. today received that card also.
If you have salary account with kotak then you can also try.

Thank you
Consider getting a written confirmation that the Card is LTF. I have walked on fire for this mistake.

newmakerhere

TF Premier
Consider getting a written confirmation that the Card is LTF. I have walked on fire for this mistake.
Before submitting the application there was a confirmation page on which joining fees and annual fees was mentioned as zero. That's why I go for it and my kotak app yet not charge any joining fees.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-01-24 at 11.31.19 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-01-24 at 11.31.19 AM.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: AsB