• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak League Credit Card LTF Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Hi all!

So Kotak bank is offering its league card LTF and since they are not at all competitive when it comes to credit cards. I would suggest everyone who wants a Kotak Card to grab this opportunity! You can apply via here!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 271A6AE3-DC6C-4955-9876-537F4F9ADD41.png
    271A6AE3-DC6C-4955-9876-537F4F9ADD41.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 308

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hi all!

So Kotak bank is offering its league card LTF and since they are not at all competitive when it comes to credit cards. I would suggest everyone who wants a Kotak Card to grab this opportunity! You can apply via here!

Enjoy!
i applied a couple of weeks back.
after submitting all the details and everificatiob of aadhaar, the process gets stuck at a page which asks me to upload documents "None"!
there is no emailid that i can reach out to, their phone numbers are chargeable and so i cant connect to them using my prepaid number.
their twitter team reached out to me and asked me to try again after 24hrs. it still did not work. i let them know and they just replied that visit nearest branch.

if anybody finds a solution please let me know, i am not able to proceed because as soon as my phone number is entered, it shows me the upload documents page.

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi all!

Enjoy!
Applied the same two week back. I don’t have bank account but have CRN due to EMI.
Rejected after 4 days. Connected with customer care via every mode. They said apply after 6 months.

i applied a couple of weeks back.
after submitting all the details and everificatiob of aadhaar, the process gets stuck at a page which asks me to upload documents "None"!
there is no emailid that i can reach out to, their phone numbers are chargeable and so i cant connect to them using my prepaid number.
their twitter team reached out to me and asked me to try again after 24hrs. it still did not work. i let them know and they just replied that visit nearest branch.

if anybody finds a solution please let me know, i am not able to proceed because as soon as my phone number is entered, it shows me the upload documents page.
Kotak is a trash bank they charged me 59rs for changing net banking password.

Attachments

• image_picker929961398637840768.jpg
    image_picker929961398637840768.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 127

karankayastha

TF Premier
Hi all!

Enjoy!
I applied for league cc & done vkyc now how long they take to approve? & how to track it? This cc is unconditional LTF right?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Kotak is a trash bank they charged me 59rs for changing net banking password.
Which account you had, did you request for a PIN through courier or so?

Best is, look at the terms of the account in the site, which can tell you on what the charges are and how much it is.

Otherwise you should raise dispute on the charges, if it is unwarranted, charged without putting it in the t&c

For example:
I searched and see this account variant(business), they clearly mentioned the charges

1674642515172.png

AsB

TF Ace
Applied for this via branch as I was pre-approved and there was some technical issue with Online application. Seems like the bank executive gave me a chargable card, even when they specifically told me that Inwas getting a card based on my account which is LTF.
Thankfully, I had the Whatsapp conversation recorded and shared it with Kotak.
Raised a grievance. If they dont make it LTF, I will close the card and the account , and the. file RBI Ombudsman.

7FCC752A-23DF-41D4-91FF-9C0F370803DE.jpeg

Patil007

TF Ace
Applied for this via branch as I was pre-approved and there was some technical issue with Online application. Seems like the bank executive gave me a chargable card, even when they specifically told me that Inwas getting a card based on my account which is LTF.
Raised a grievance. If they dont make it LTF, I will close the card and the account , and the. file RBI Ombudsman.

Branch application ka wahi problem he, If that agent is not good :rolleyes:

ltf4ever

TF Ace

can you please share the email id for kotak cust care?

Strange

TF Legend

Which card variant?

You sent email directly or from website?

sachinvenga

TF Premier

I think this is standard practice for them as they have played same games with me last week. I am holding account with them for 5 years with good amb. In years neither they offered or I ask for any card. 10 days back I saw Pre approved offer so I send a mail asking whether the offer is for LTF or charged. Got replied saying kotak never offers LTF. Next day morning they call me and offered ZEN cc LTF as Pre-approved. The card arrived in 3/4 days. After receiving the card I called customer care to confirm LTF. Customer care executive told that it is charged and not LTF.
After some fiery conversation they said ” it was a technical mistake“ and they will make it LTF. I ask them to send email confirmation for LTF. After two days they send a email confirmation for LTF.
It is standard practice definitely.

Reactions: AsB

shubhamrai

TF Buzz
On website still showing 500 annual fee waived off if spend 50k may be they are tricking the customer to thinking it is LTF then later show dome tnc and charge costumer. We need to get a full confirmation from bank side that it is LTF

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230126-093634_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230126-093634_Chrome.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_20230126-093504_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230126-093504_Chrome.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 121

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
On website still showing 500 annual fee waived off if spend 50k may be they are tricking the customer to thinking it is LTF then later show dome tnc and charge costumer. We need to get a full confirmation from bank side that it is LTF
Try from a laptop/desktop browser and not from Kotak app.

It shows zero and no asterisk for any condition atleast as a no login screen