• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Grievance Redressal Error

dan873

TF Select
I am using Kotak Indian Oil credit Card for last 1 month
The card had issues like no surcharge was waived and reward points was not being correctly credited

I informed kotak credit card customer care through email and after 10 days their response was this error is common for this card and solved shortly and still they have not manually reversed or credited reward points

Now trying to escalate the issue I was trying to contact Level 1 kotak Grievance redressal and it shows error, I am attaching screenshot of the same

Is there any way I could directly address the issue to grievance redressal or nodal officer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240319-165420.png
    Screenshot_20240319-165420.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
The card had issues like no surcharge was waived and reward points was not being correctly credited

I informed kotak credit card customer care through email and after 10 days their response was this error is common for this card and solved shortly and still they have not manually reversed or credited reward points

Now trying to escalate the issue I was trying to contact Level 1 kotak Grievance redressal and it shows error, I am attaching screenshot of the same

Is there any way I could directly address the issue to grievance redressal or nodal officer
@VISHESH_BANSAL i hope kotak iocl lover can answer for you

dan873

TF Select
I stopped using it long ago for fuel Txns.

This Card is not made for Fuel Txns🤣

Go with Axis IOCL instead of Kotak IOCl if you just want to utilize it for fuel.

I utilize Kotak IOCL for only 2% Cashback on UPI Spends
I too now believe this card is not good for fuel transactions

Where did you escalate the issue for these issues?

helloworld

TF Legend

compose with only "Hi" without any punctuations, or anything.. plain two letters.

or you can say,

reward points not credited for fuel transaction

just like that.. it will be sent and mostly you'll receive acknowledge mail.

once you receive response from them, or if they call you explain there it self, or if they sent mail 'reply with whole your concern with , . ' ; ' ;' anything.

Kotak web service is worst btw, see sometime they won't accept 'pdf' extension but need 'PDF' as extention.

dan873

TF Select
S
compose with only "Hi" without any punctuations, or anything.. plain two letters.

or you can say,

reward points not credited for fuel transaction

just like that.. it will be sent and mostly you'll receive acknowledge mail.

once you receive response from them, or if they call you explain there it self, or if they sent mail 'reply with whole your concern with , . ' ; ' ;' anything.

Kotak web service is worst btw, see sometime they won't accept 'pdf' extension but need 'PDF' as extention.
Still not going through

phoenix1386

TF Select
Contributor

You have gone through enough number of channels as a customer. It is time to file a complaint with RBI and everything will be resolved with utmost priority.

Gaara

TF Ace

Have you tried these?