• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Cards usage directly at International Lounge without PP

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Haven't tried but Kotak has stopped issuing PP cards since last year. Some Kotak cards provide PP lounge access by directly dipping the Kotak CC or virtual PP QR code which can be generated by activating your Kotak card PP membership by inputting Kotak card details as payment card number on following link -

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231001_202157_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20231001_202157_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 13

drsel

TF Legend
Haven't tried but Kotak has stopped issuing PP cards since last year. Some Kotak cards provide PP lounge access by directly dipping the Kotak CC or virtual PP QR code which can be generated by activating your Kotak card PP membership by inputting Kotak card details as payment card number on following link -

I received the white card and customer care told me that you can directly swipe the white card at the foreign airports outside India and they will charge you two dollars which will be refunded within 7 days

drsel

TF Legend
Kotak customer care if you use the White card at international airport inside India it will be counted as an international use.
So you will waste one of the 4 International Lounge access.

White card allows 4 International access per year and two domestic access per quarter

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I received the white card and customer care told me that you can directly swipe the white card at the foreign airports outside India and they will charge you two dollars which will be refunded within 7 days
I have the Privy Signature Card. You can register on dreamfolk to get access to domestic lounge via Dreamfolk. Also, you can register via Priority Pass and get access to International lounges. Same card can be registered on both Dreamfolk and Priority Pass. When in country, generate Dreamfolk QR and when abroad generate PP QR.

When you present your card / PP QR at an international lounge (get access via priority pass), $2 will be charged for verification.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006_210244_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006_210244_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20231006_210150_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006_210150_Samsung Internet.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
I have the Privy Signature Card. You can register on dreamfolk to get access to domestic lounge via Dreamfolk. Also, you can register via Priority Pass and get access to International lounges. Same card can be registered on both Dreamfolk and Priority Pass. When in country, generate Dreamfolk QR and when abroad generate PP QR.

When you present your card / PP QR at an international lounge (get access via priority pass), $2 will be charged for verification.
So if we do not bother to generate the QR code can we just slash the White card for two dollars?
is this enough?

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So if we do not bother to generate the QR code can we just slash the White card for two dollars?
is this enough?
Yes, at an international lounge.

But if you access an international lounge in India by presenting card directly, most probably it will be considered as a PP visit and as informed by the customer care 1/4 complimentary international visits will have got redeemed.