• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Cards Intl Lounge Access now without Priority Pass

anilkrsh

TF Premier
I hold a zen signature kotak card and recently received communication that from 20th June, international lounge access can be done by simply swiping the card and no priority pass will be needed.
Do any other Indian banks have this feature yet? I only know hdfc diners works without pp !
Screenshot_20230610_033007_Messages.jpg

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
I hold a zen signature kotak card and recently received communication that from 20th June, international lounge access can be done by simply swiping the card and no priority pass will be needed.
Do any other Indian banks have this feature yet? I only know hdfc diners works without pp !
Screenshot_20230610_033007_Messages.jpg
But priority pass and dreamfolk got larger number of list access for international longue

drsel

TF Legend
I got a lifetime free Kotak White credit card, which is their highest status card and it gives four complementary International lounge access with the priority pass inbuilt inside the white card.

there is no separate black priority pass

drsel

TF Legend
Kotak customer care if you use the White card at international airport inside India it will be counted as an international use.
So you will waste one of the 4 International Lounge access.

White card allows 4 International access per year and two domestic access per quarter