• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak zen card priority pass

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
In kotak zen signature credit card do we get first year only complimentary priority pass or we get every year complimentary on completing 4 transaction

roadrunner

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Priority Pass Access:
Complimentary Priority Pass Membership along with 3 complimentary Priority Pass International Lounge access in a year across 1300+ Lounges.
Validity of the issued Priority Pass is for 1 year.
Issuance of Priority Pass plastic will be done complimentary upon customer request only for the Primary Cardholder if the customer has done at least 4 purchase transactions in the prior 12 month window. If 4 transactions are not done in prior 12 months, customer can avail for a paid Priority pass at Rs. 2000 (plus taxes). Once he/she has a Priority Pass, then he/she will be able to avail complimentary visits as detailed below.
*Terms and conditions:
Complimentary visits are applicable only for the primary card holders.
3 complimentary Priority Pass access annually outside India.
USD 27 per person per visit will be charged for the guest.
After completion of the complimentary visits, USD 27 will be applicable for the primary holder as well.
While signing the visit voucher, customer to check whether the number of guest entered is accurate. In case there are no guest, strike off or mention NA.
Customer to retain a copy of the visit voucher for 3 months.
Source : https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-banking/cards/credit-cards/zen-signature-credit-card.html

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I didn't get your point.
My question is first year you got complimentary pass and you used it 3 times within a year.

What about the next 2nd year, on doing 4 transaction, will you again get complimentary priority pass for 2nd year.

roadrunner

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I didn't get your point.
My question is first year you got complimentary pass and you used it 3 times within a year.

What about the next 2nd year, on doing 4 transaction, will you again get complimentary priority pass for 2nd year.
My understanding is you will renew the card every year, and as you renew it; what benefits you get in the first year should persist.
Disclosure - I do not have this card.

gauravbhati

TF Premier
Card is valid only 1 year , each year after doing 4 transactions you can request for PP
Hello,
I've Urbane Gold right now with limit of 50k. I got upgrade offer on WhatsApp for zen signature card with no joining fees and 1500 annual fee(waiver on 1.5L spend).

Is it worth it shall I upgrade? I don't use urbane gold right now as it does not offer any such reward or benefits.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello,
I've Urbane Gold right now with limit of 50k. I got upgrade offer on WhatsApp for zen signature card with no joining fees and 1500 annual fee(waiver on 1.5L spend).

Is it worth it shall I upgrade? I don't use urbane gold right now as it does not offer any such reward or benefits.
Then why zen upgrade if you are not using their existing card? 1.5k fee is not worth for zen

gunnerTH

TF Buzz
Since June 1st they are no longer issuing priority pass seperately, your zen cc itself can be used for international lounge access... There is a list on there page for participating lounge.

Screenshot_20230623_082038_Chrome.jpg

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can I use the PP network in India with Kotak Zen card?
Although card mentions that it is for usage outside India but I don't see any disclaimer that there are charges for using within India.