• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kindly Suggest platforms/Apps that allow rent payment using american express cards .

hello everyone,

i recently got the amex platinum travel card and was planning to do the rent payment expenses using it for the months where i am not going to exceed 1 lakh expenses( for this i use the axis magnus). for december month i was trying to pay the rent using amex and to my surprise none of the major vendors like
1)housing
2)magicbricks
3)cred
4)nobroker
5)phonepe
6)redgirrafe.

support rent payment using amex.

tried speaking to the customer care of amex and they said we dont have any vendors blocked, you need to check with them,

last i knew amex was accepted by phonepe and cred.

does any one know of any websites where amex is supported for rent payment?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
hello everyone,

i recently got the amex platinum travel card and was planning to do the rent payment expenses using it for the months where i am not going to exceed 1 lakh expenses( for this i use the axis magnus). for december month i was trying to pay the rent using amex and to my surprise none of the major vendors like
1)housing
2)magicbricks
3)cred
4)nobroker
5)phonepe
6)redgirrafe.

support rent payment using amex.

tried speaking to the customer care of amex and they said we dont have any vendors blocked, you need to check with them,

last i knew amex was accepted by phonepe and cred.

does any one know of any websites where amex is supported for rent payment?
99acres allow and charge also less
Pls try its best for amex rental

Hi guys…sorry for going off topic…received my Magnus card few days back…was struggling with the card as it is new…tried calling customer care but they r not...
11 minutes ago

paymatrix allows rent payment via amex credit card but with high fees of 2.5% + gst , that too high.
I recently got my amex platinum travel credit card and it has good voucher on completion of 4Lakh spends in a year but it doesn't give regular rewards on insurance/utilities/rent etc so can anyone please confirm that such transaction will be included in annual spend also or not ?
And where we can use amex cards mainly to reach annual spend target...

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
paymatrix allows rent payment via amex credit card but with high fees of 2.5% + gst , that too high.
I recently got my amex platinum travel credit card and it has good voucher on completion of 4Lakh spends in a year but it doesn't give regular rewards on insurance/utilities/rent etc so can anyone please confirm that such transaction will be included in annual spend also or not ?
And where we can use amex cards mainly to reach annual spend target...
all transactions including fuel counted for milestone spends calculation as far as i know.. can confirm with customer care once