• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kindly Suggest platforms/Apps that allow rent payment using american express cards .

hello everyone,

i recently got the amex platinum travel card and was planning to do the rent payment expenses using it for the months where i am not going to exceed 1 lakh expenses( for this i use the axis magnus). for december month i was trying to pay the rent using amex and to my surprise none of the major vendors like
1)housing
2)magicbricks
3)cred
4)nobroker
5)phonepe
6)redgirrafe.

support rent payment using amex.

tried speaking to the customer care of amex and they said we dont have any vendors blocked, you need to check with them,

last i knew amex was accepted by phonepe and cred.

does any one know of any websites where amex is supported for rent payment?

kiri

TF Buzz
I registered in Redgirafee account to pay rents. But Redgirafee doesn't accept AmEx. Tried many other platforms like Cred, Payzapp, PhonePe etc. None are accepting AmEx.

Can you please suggest any apps where I can pay rent using AmEx?

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I registered in Redgirafee account to pay rents. But Redgirafee doesn't accept AmEx. Tried many other platforms like Cred, Payzapp, PhonePe etc. None are accepting AmEx.

Can you please suggest any apps where I can pay rent using AmEx?
Dude the whole thread is about this and been 2 years still no one found any site.