• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

JUPITER RUPAY CSB EDGE CREDIT CARD

techhdate

TF Premier
I got this plastic delivered today. Yes, I know it was a bit late, but it's a cool devalued card with a transparent side, so nice to add it to my collection.
2 percent back on shopping, which is still not bad for a LTF card.

How is your experience with this card been?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-15 193012.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-15 193012.png
    222.6 KB · Views: 189
Jupiter is very bad in this. If you will try to use same cc on other apps like gpay,paytm then you won't face any transaction decline but when you do transactions from jupiter they decline it just to save their money.

btw as per my understanding they have progressive system plus weekly cooldown. You have to increase using per transaction amount slowy and you can pay one online merchant once a week in starting face approx first two months.

one more thing try to repay whenever you see transaction failer and by next day it should be solved.
I already try....
I have one doubt?we will earn jewel on transaction done on Jupiter platform only ?

rahee

TF Buzz
One of the worst. Transactions get declined quite frequently, lot of merchant restrictions, temporary account block by the system. Faced all these issues before devaluation. After devaluation, haven't used yet.

I have cards which gives 5-6% on shopping. So this is useless now.
which card gives 5% you mean amazon pay for amazon shopping?

atx

TF Select
I'm very sad to see people trash talk a good free product because of their inability to use it at appropriate locations which gives the 2% cashback.

Most of the people rating against this product, to me at least seem to be a case of sour grapes.
Granted that Jupiter has been recently devalued by limiting cashback to 2% and also limiting cashback to certain MCCs but still for a free card it isn't that bad.
beg to differ bro... It was a good card, they've explicitly made it trash. You mentioned you were averaging 3.5%, and now max will be 2% that too very limited, mostly it'll be 0.4%. That's ~9x reduction on general use, which is HUGE!

My waitlist was 9300, they didn't give me then appropriately as per sequence, but are now giving only after I opened account with them & after so much devaluation. Although they say account is not mandatory, for me it didn't happen. I waited till march, people will waitlist 80k got it, but not me. I guess after devaluation, thousands will be getting option to apply as they're just looking for new customers as people are looking away from them.

Anyway, UPI is supposed to be a great tool for day to day spends, and that's what I'm looking at. So except your go to medical shop, have you noticed this card anywhere giving 2% for day to day spends?

PS: I already have bob snapdeal LTF which gives 1% with no app restriction. So if I can find opportunity to grab 2% with this, I'll jump on it. Also, anyone else who has got 2% (on any category), please mention as that'll help understand Jupiter's system.

atx

TF Select
OP @techhdate - Well, if the requirement is only a cool card with 'transparent' side, here is one, and not that bad either. Infact, its similar to Jupiter CSB Edge Rupay CC in few aspects...

1. Need specific app for rewards, just like Jupiter.
2. Not available pan India, only few cities, just like Jupiter.
3. Will remain in some drawer, just like Jupiter.

Pros:
1. No insane devaluations like Jupiter
2. Reward rate slightly better
3. No waitlist gimmick like Jupiter

Cons (only 1):
1. No one else will accept it - ab seh lo thoda, no product has only pros but no cons

sb-c-1.jpg sb-c-2.jpg

PS: Pls don't block me 😝

polahitesh

TF Buzz
Any one facing issue while doing transaction on Jupiter rupay cc. My all transactions are getting failed.
When I contact their support they are not giving proper reply they always telling me to try different merchant but i getting same error in all transactions
Any one know reason for the same?
My physical card delivery is pending
No my transactions has been smooth...just check whether it's a merchant or direct UPI.

Any one facing issue while doing transaction on Jupiter rupay cc. My all transactions are getting failed.
When I contact their support they are not giving proper reply they always telling me to try different merchant but i getting same error in all transactions
Any one know reason for the same?
My physical card delivery is pending
They have a progessive amount based system. It won't let u do high amount transactions right away. You have to slowly increase your transactions value and you cant pay to someone with your own name using this card. Also there is some limit of one transaction per merchant per weak on online transactions via jupiter upi.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
beg to differ bro... It was a good card, they've explicitly made it trash. You mentioned you were averaging 3.5%, and now max will be 2% that too very limited, mostly it'll be 0.4%. That's ~9x reduction on general use, which is HUGE!

My waitlist was 9300, they didn't give me then appropriately as per sequence, but are now giving only after I opened account with them & after so much devaluation. Although they say account is not mandatory, for me it didn't happen. I waited till march, people will waitlist 80k got it, but not me. I guess after devaluation, thousands will be getting option to apply as they're just looking for new customers as people are looking away from them.

Anyway, UPI is supposed to be a great tool for day to day spends, and that's what I'm looking at. So except your go to medical shop, have you noticed this card anywhere giving 2% for day to day spends?

PS: I already have bob snapdeal LTF which gives 1% with no app restriction. So if I can find opportunity to grab 2% with this, I'll jump on it. Also, anyone else who has got 2% (on any category), please mention as that'll help understand Jupiter's system.
I have used it successfully at a Kohler showroom, D Mart, Big Bazaar, Wellness Medical, Noble Chemist, some gift and novelty stores. Last month, I got a car cover from automobile store and got cb there too. This card gives 2% on 'Shopping' category which is very wide.

If the MCCs are mapped correctly, youll definitely get the cashback. It wont work at small stores where they use their own accounts or have incorrectly mapped the MCCs.

I registered for their card in September and had a WL of 6720. I got the card in December only and using the card since then. Not a single transaction of mine has failed. I'm happy with the benefits and want many others to enjoy it too. But there are some who expect too much from a LTF card.

Earlier, the reward rate was higher and recently they have devalued it but still some smart people know how to get the best use of it. I used to use Kiwi till December which gave flat 2% cb and thereafter this card since then. Screenshot_20230907_015506_Samsung Internet.jpg

atx

TF Select
tell me which LTF card gives you 2 percent cashback on UPI purchases. I spent around 18k and got 330 rupees as cashback, and I'm happy about 1.83% on average cashback.
That's the thing, no ltf card provides 2%. So I'm looking to jump on this bandwagon.

However, for stores like medical chains etc, they already provide card options mostly, where I can make a better return at 2.5-3% with other cards anyway. Dmart, big bzr etc at even 30% with foodcard/pluxee/pazcare.

So my main query is, out of those 18k spends, how much was on regular kirana shops where you pay UPI more for 'chhutta' convenience, like our regular small departmental stores, or fruit/veg vendors, or similar, stationery shops, etc., where owners have their upi qr linked to their merchant accounts? I'm sure you'd be having some of those txns. Did they yield anything?

techhdate

TF Premier
That's the thing, no ltf card provides 2%. So I'm looking to jump on this bandwagon.

However, for stores like medical chains etc, they already provide card options mostly, where I can make a better return at 2.5-3% with other cards anyway. Dmart, big bzr etc at even 30% with foodcard/pluxee/pazcare.

So my main query is, out of those 18k spends, how much was on regular kirana shops where you pay UPI more for 'chhutta' convenience, like our regular small departmental stores, or fruit/veg vendors, or similar, stationery shops, etc., where owners have their upi qr linked to their merchant accounts? I'm sure you'd be having some of those txns. Did they yield anything?
Every single transaction will return, either 0.4% or 2%. To illustrate, my purchases from the butcher, local grocer (a small shop), and bakery all yielded 2%, facilitated through various platforms like Paytm QR, PhonePe, and HDFC PayZapp QR. However, transactions with street vendors and chai shops, who use personal QR codes, only yielded 0.4%.

atx

TF Select
Every single transaction will return, either 0.4% or 2%. To illustrate, my purchases from the butcher, local grocer (a small shop), and bakery all yielded 2%, facilitated through various platforms like Paytm QR, PhonePe, and HDFC PayZapp QR. However, transactions with street vendors and chai shops, who use personal QR codes, only yielded 0.4%.
that helps... applying for it now, lets see how much limit they provide

rsivva

TF Select
So personal QR codes can be paid using credit card?

P B R G

TF Ace
There seems to be limit imposed on <2000 amount. Yesterday I paid 1999 on Paytm merchant, next I tried to pay 10 rupees in a tea shop got the pop up message 'you have reached the maximum limit allowed for less than 2000 rupees transactions. Please try after 24 hours'.

Maximum 2000 rupees only allowed for <2000 transactions. What a stupid rule.

LimaT

TF Buzz
There seems to be limit imposed on <2000 amount. Yesterday I paid 1999 on Paytm merchant, next I tried to pay 10 rupees in a tea shop got the pop up message 'you have reached the maximum limit allowed for less than 2000 rupees transactions. Please try after 24 hours'.

Maximum 2000 rupees only allowed for <2000 transactions. What a stupid rule.
Don't know, I have spend 7k on same day in different shops. It went through for me.