• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

JUPITER RUPAY CSB EDGE CREDIT CARD

techhdate

TF Premier
I got this plastic delivered today. Yes, I know it was a bit late, but it's a cool devalued card with a transparent side, so nice to add it to my collection.
2 percent back on shopping, which is still not bad for a LTF card.

How is your experience with this card been?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-15 193012.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-15 193012.png
    222.6 KB · Views: 190

P B R G

TF Ace
Which cards give you 6% on shopping please?
I have Apay, Flipkart Axis and HDFC Millenia which gives 5% default cashback on major shopping sites. Millenia+Smartbuy combination gives upto 6% CB, Flipkart Axis also sometimes runs offers of upto 10% CB via Grabdeals.

Add to that extra 1% return on repayments using DC which is not possible incase of Edge CC as they don't allow repayment from other apps.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ha ha! My inability to use it at appropriate locations to get 2% cashback? Talk about being full of oneself.

And full of contradictions too. First you rant about my inability to use the card at "appropriate locations" and then you claim those who have been able to get the card have been able to enjoy it. I have the card and one more in my family. So no sour grapes of any kind. I know what shopping means and how it differs from dining or travel and I don't see the benefits. I'm not going to go around finding MCC of merchants -- may be you have the bandwidth for such niche research but most normal people don't. We try scanning at a shop in a mall and when we notice we consistently don't get rewards as promised we trash the card. I may look at MCC when I'm swiping for a lakh which counts towards a milestone but am not going to look for MCC with 100-200 bucks kinds of payments.

As for many of "such kind" that you claim "enjoy it", check out the Jupiter Community and even there, everyone is upset with the revaluation. And now of course, Federal Bank is pulling the rug under the main Jupiter account too with its ridiculous new charges. Jupiter's initial cashback on the Edge CSB was just marketing hype to drum up interest and that is why they are getting the stick from users, not because of sour grapes, etc.

If you have a problem with Tata Neu trash it for all I care. For me, I think its far superior to Jupiter Edge CSB based on my real experience. And I would wager so would most on this forum that is knowledgeable on credit cards.

As for chemist shops, good for you. Going by your claims on the Jupiter Edge CSB, I would like to take it with a large pinch of salt, but enjoy 20% if you indeed are getting it. As for me, I lived in Powai and interacted with 7-8 chemists till I got 15%, including the likes of Welless Forever and small but reliable pharmacies. As someone who was fairly involved in the community and I've interacted with others too in the area looking for discounts on medicines and the best we were all able to find was 15%. May be we are fools compared to your eminent greatness, but I'd rather be a fool than pompous.
Thanks you may name call me, but I know when to stop arguing with someone narrow minded. So, I'll stop. No point wasting time here. Keep scaring away people. I don't like to put all my eggs in one basket and so won't give all my business to big basket.

For the quantum of medicines I purchase each month, I get 20% discount. I care two hoots if you take it (or not) with a sack of salt.

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wanted to test the Jupiter App.
Downloaded n installed.
Can't open SB or apply for Card.
Says unserviceable area.
Strange. CSB, Federal, IB.. all have branches here for very many years.
Wrote to their helpdesk.

Really sad, Sir. Jupiter is a superb app and I use their zero balance savings account only for UPI. I have some FDs there for Pro Status. Very easy to use, great UI, never needed help from Customer Service. Everything you need (statements, interest certificates, etc) are easy to get. They are now updating their UI, so the old orange Jupiter colours are going and will be replaced with a professional looking white background (seems some users thought Jupiter didn't seem like a serious financial app thanks to the colours).

Jupiter also has a great community online (https://community.jupiter.money/) where you can post your queries and issues and even the Founder & CEO frequently responds. Would suggest you try it rather than the helpdesk.

0xfallup

TF Ace
You seem to think that all that applies to you, applies to others. It doesn't. I'm happy for you if you are getting 3% CB and thrilled with Jupiter Edge CSB Rupay. But your experience with the card and other life situations need not be the same for everyone else.

For my needs, Jupiter CSB Rupay gives me hardly anything. I think Jupiter CSB Rupay is a trash card, because I'm not seeing any rewards as promised even on shopping.

As for medicines, you are wrong again. Your experience is not the norm. Discounts vary from place to place. In Mumbai I got maximum 15% discount. Where I live now, 10% is rare (nearest guy says he will give 10% but only for senior citizens; chain pharma store in a mall nearby promises 15% but rarely has meds needed and works mall hours of 10 to 9 PM). Many others are in malls too here. Worse, with all these guys, delivery happens much later and all nearby medical stores including those not in malls are shut by 10. Tata 1Mg gives me excellent discounts (can reach 20%+ when bill goes over 1K), have a massive inventory of meds where almost every brand choice is available and they ensure rapid delivery within an hour. Plus I get extra Tata Neu Points when I order on the Tata Neu Infinity.

My Tata Neu Infinity is LTF too.

The OP included Tata Neu Infinity among his choices which is why I commented based on my experience. For all you know Jupiter might pull that same queue stunt with him as with all others to create artificial scarcity. You are XXXXX in the queue, etc. Though in reality if you have a Jupiter account and your CIBIL score is good none of that matters -- you get the card within an hour or two without any number in the queue. Which was my experience and months later my wife's. Though since the card is trash now for her needs too, she simply does UPI using her Tata Neu Infinity and has blocked the Jupiter Edge CSB Rupay.

Just because you are blind, and unable to see the beauty doesn’t mean it does not exist​

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Just because you are blind, and unable to see the beauty doesn’t mean it does not exist​

You may be blind and unable to see beauty but when almost everyone else tells you it doesn't exist and have no ulterior motive, then when one says it exists, you would be a blind fool to trust that person​

0xfallup

TF Ace

You may be blind and unable to see beauty but when almost everyone else tells you it doesn't exist and have no ulterior motive, then when one says it exists, you would be a blind fool to trust that person​

Almost everyone else tells you ... is where you won't get what u need ... don't be a sheep because they are easy to herd, because they usually don't make their own decisions - they simply do what the sheep around them are doing :)

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Almost everyone else tells you ... is where you won't get what u need ... don't be a sheep because they are easy to herd, because they usually don't make their own decisions - they simply do what the sheep around them are doing :)

Just because many say the same thing doesn't mean they are dumb sheep. Could just be many have the same experience and are right in numbers, especially when my experience is the same and I'm not prejudiced either. The lone naysayer who thinks he is a cool wolf may be the one who is actually a sheep in wolf's clothing.

blupirate

TF Buzz
Can you share a photo of your friends card limit. I am curious as max i saw is 3 lac.
Hi I'm sorry, that time my friend got approved for 2 CC, and i was outside country and was busy so my bad i got mixed up with CC limits, He got 5lakh limit inn AU cc but Jupiter CC still is 2.5lakh. Sorry My bad. I think you are correct they do give max limit of 3lakhs. Thank you for correcting. Attaching my friend's Screenshots of both cc.

Attachments

• AU.jpg
    AU.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 31
  • CSB.jpg
    CSB.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 31
Hi I'm sorry, that time my friend got approved for 2 CC, and i was outside country and was busy so my bad i got mixed up with CC limits, He got 5lakh limit inn AU cc but Jupiter CC still is 2.5lakh. Sorry My bad. I think you are correct they do give max limit of 3lakhs. Thank you for correcting. Attaching my friend's Screenshots of both cc.
Its okay. I was just curious like if they are able to provide limit above 3 lac than why didn't they mentioned it in the first place.

Ok, That's bad.
It's personal perspective if you see it that way. For me credit card is a tool for saving money and earning cashback thats it. The day banks stop providing cashback/rp on cc purchases ill close them immediately.

If you use credit card for products which you can't buy directly with your own money then you should stop using it.

Btw don't get influenced by seeing others using an iphone or some expensive products which you can't afford.

Just a recommendation from a random wellwisher.

Wanted to test the Jupiter App.
Downloaded n installed.
Can't open SB or apply for Card.
Says unserviceable area.
Strange. CSB, Federal, IB.. all have branches here for very many years.
Wrote to their helpdesk.
Better not to open account or card with Jupiter as every customer is a Beta tester for them.
They have glitches every now and then. You have to report them in a hard way to get them resolved.
Once a hard admirer of Jupiter, closed my account with them and now at peace. And the team has no ethics and their CEO swallow his own words.

Any one facing issue while doing transaction on Jupiter rupay cc. My all transactions are getting failed.
When I contact their support they are not giving proper reply they always telling me to try different merchant but i getting same error in all transactions
Any one know reason for the same?
My physical card delivery is pending

Attachments

• IMG-20240503-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20240503-WA0008.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 17

LimaT

TF Buzz
Any one facing issue while doing transaction on Jupiter rupay cc. My all transactions are getting failed.
When I contact their support they are not giving proper reply they always telling me to try different merchant but i getting same error in all transactions
How many transactions did you do below 2k?

I did only one transaction of Rs.1000 yesterday after that my all transactions whether more than 2k or less than 2k are declining
Jupiter is very bad in this. If you will try to use same cc on other apps like gpay,paytm then you won't face any transaction decline but when you do transactions from jupiter they decline it just to save their money.

btw as per my understanding they have progressive system plus weekly cooldown. You have to increase using per transaction amount slowy and you can pay one online merchant once a week in starting face approx first two months.

one more thing try to repay whenever you see transaction failer and by next day it should be solved.