• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Istanbul IGA Lounge Experience

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I visited the IGA Lounge at the Istanbul Airport recently. I didn't click any pics but here are my quick thoughts:
  • The lounge is located near the area of boarding Gates A and B
  • I visited the lounge during the afternoon and found it to be be busy. I was able to easily find a place as the lounge is quite big
  • It has wide variety of seating available, from dining chairs to comfy sofas. Moreover, it also has a play area for kids
  • The food spread was decent but if you're vegetarian then your options might be limited
  • Shower facility is available in the lounge but I didn't try it so can't comment on it
  • As I was traveling with a 5 yr old kid, I presented PP in name for my 5 yr old kid. They refused to accept the card. I tried to explain the situation that kids can't have PP in their name. They didn't have any clue and kept repeating the same thing. As I also had PP offered by Magnus, I asked them to put my kid as guest on the card, which they obliged. Later, I realized that they don't care if you are visiting the lounge with a kid. So, in my return journey, I didn't present the boarding pass of my kid and everything went fine
  • Overall, I would say it was a decent lounge with ample amount of space. There was nothing extra ordinary or with a WOW experience

Last edited: