• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Idfc Wealth card lounge experience at NYC

NikAsr1503

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
This is my first post, hope its helpful to the community.
Recently got idfc wealth debit card with loungekey.
Used it at bobby Vans steakhouse,Jfk airport, New york- terminal 8. Its just a few steps on the right after security.
Easily accepted loungekey at the frontdesk and gave the bill, we were 3 of us so got 28*3 = 84 dollar credit which can be redeemed for anything on the menu and taxes can be paid through credits but tips has to be paid seperately ( usually like 10 percent)

Best part, didnt verify name, dint ask for boarding pass , etc. I saw her entering random numbers on their device while swiping the card. (They accept priority pass also)

Debited about 2700 INR and the same was reversed in 4 working
days,but we need to enable international transactions.

Pure veg people like me you would only have sides and some drinks as an option(google their menu).
we ordered all the sides and it was good but bland, after requesting they happily gave us tobasco, it made our day!😁.its a proper resaurant with table service. Seats were okayish.

Their breads have egg in it, the burgers looked awesome!! Non veg people would love it.

ITs a great place with descent food.

Last edited:

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
This is my first post, hope its helpful to the community.
Recently got idfc wealth debit card with loungekey.
Used it at bobby Vans steakhouse,Jfk airport, New york- terminal 8. Its just a few steps on the left after security.
Easily accepted loungekey at the frontdesk and gave the bill, we were 3 of us so got 28*3 = 84 dollar credit which can be redeemed for anything on the menu and taxes can be paid through credits but tips has to be paid seperately ( usually like 10 percent)

Best part, didnt verify name, dint ask for boarding pass , etc. I saw her entering random numbers on their device while swiping the card. (They accept priority pass also)

Debited about 2700 INR and the same was reversed in 4 working
days,but we need to enable international transactions.

Pure veg people like me you would only have sides and some drinks as an option(google their menu).
we ordered all the sides and it was good but bland, after requesting they happily gave us tobasco, it made our day!😁.its a proper resaurant with table service. Seats were okayish.

Their breads have egg in it, the burgers looked awesome!! Non veg people would love it.

ITs a great place with descent food.
Overall Good info shared based on your recent experience..

Suggesting edit the thread title as

Idfc Wealth card lounge experience at NYC​

or​

Very good Lounge Experience with IDFC wealth Debit Card at NYC.​

NikAsr1503

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Overall Good info shared based on your recent experience..

Suggesting edit the thread title as

Idfc Wealth card lounge experience at NYC​

or​

Very good Lounge Experience with IDFC wealth Debit Card at NYC.​

Done,thanks