• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue with AXIS Magnus application

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, I had applied for Magnus CC 10 days back though offline from branch, they gave contact for CC RM and he called and sent someone to collect the documents and do KYC and home verification. After 3 days the application was put on hold in the application tracker and says our representative will contact you for additional information/ documents. I tried contacting the RM he keeps telling he is check for the last 4 days. Can some one suggest what is the best way to proceed. I have not got any call from AXIS also there is no enquiry in CIBIL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220903-231906_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-231906_Chrome.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 131

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Magnus-Approved today
applied online on 8th Sep, next day physical verification, doc collected. on 12th application went to underwriter, on 13th received message for application status will be informed within 72 hrs, approved on 16th.
time 5 working days

Reactions: CMG

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Magnus-Approved today
applied online on 8th Sep, next day physical verification, doc collected. on 12th application went to underwriter, on 13th received message for application status will be informed within 72 hrs, approved on 16th.
time 5 working days
ITR? c2c?

mandeep489

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Magnus-Approved today
time 5 working days
Can you see it in the app?
I got the approved message a couple of days ago, still can’t see it in my app.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Got my first month statement, with over 50K bill but reward points are nowhere to be found. The edge portal still shows zero balance. Is this normal or do i need to raise a request?

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Finally after almost one month my card got delivered. Issue was with applying add on card. AXIS is not processing Add on cards so they had put my application on hold. RM tried multiple times but no progress hence i agreed to proceed without add on card and application got approved. The irony is when i reached out to CC, they told application was rejected :confused: but RM told to ignore the mail and told it was in process. Application tracker kept showing application was on hold.

IMG_6645.jpg

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there anyone who applied for Magnus just after getting another Axis card (without waiting for even a month or so)? If so, how many days did you wait between applications?
Myzone card was approved on Sept 2nd, Received on the 9th --> Myzone was approved the same day
I applied for Magnus on Oct 24th --> Magnus is still on Eligibility initiated status
Today received random messages about the phone number and email updated

Stevie G

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Applied on Oct 24th....CC tracker said that Eligibility check initiated on 26th and approval/rejection message to be delivered in 3 days....now it says that Eligibility check is initiated on 27th......Axis Support on twitter said that my application is approved 2 days ago........received an update yesterday that my E-mail is updated in their records. Dont know when this wait is gonna end