• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue with AXIS Magnus application

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, I had applied for Magnus CC 10 days back though offline from branch, they gave contact for CC RM and he called and sent someone to collect the documents and do KYC and home verification. After 3 days the application was put on hold in the application tracker and says our representative will contact you for additional information/ documents. I tried contacting the RM he keeps telling he is check for the last 4 days. Can some one suggest what is the best way to proceed. I have not got any call from AXIS also there is no enquiry in CIBIL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220903-231906_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-231906_Chrome.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 131

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update for anyone with similar issue: Today, the card showed up in my mobile app. However, I can't see the credit limit or any other detail. It is asking for activation code. I feel that I will receive the card probably next week if things don't go wrong. The most funny thing is that my application is still untrackable on the Axis portal.
Did u get any approval message

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Below is my story of magnus application:

Card Applied for: Magnus
Mode of application: Offline via agent
Proof of income: C2C 16.5 Lakh credit limit on HDFC DCB
In person application collection: 6th Sep (got SMS with Application number on early morning 7th) KYC vis fingerprint happened during the application collection itself. Application collected via tablet.
Approval message: 14th Sep (On 12th sep got SMS saying your address has been updated etc.)
Limit received: 10L
previous relationships with Axis: Axis FK credit card with 2.5L Limit no savings account
--------
I actually applied before as well, online using i am an existing customer option. didnt work out. after that went through the offline route.
Any physical verification or call that u received before approval ?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

In person application collection: 6th Sep (got SMS with Application number on early morning 7th) KYC vis fingerprint happened during the application collection itself. Application collected via tablet.
Approval message: 14th Sep (On 12th sep got SMS saying your address has been updated etc.)
previous relationships with Axis: Axis FK credit card with 2.5L Limit no savings account
--------
I actually applied before as well, online using i am an existing customer option. didnt work out. after that went through the offline route.
What was the issue you faced when you applied online?

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

--------
Why keep DCB with 16.5 Limit, No infinia? any reason?

FlyingFortress

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
What was the issue you faced when you applied online?
So when i applied online, i chose the exising customer option (i earlier had axis flipkart card). application didnt progress for a while, twitter team then told as follows
"Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. We have checked the details and would like to inform you that the Pin code has not been captured correctly in your credit card application and hence we are unable to process your application further. We request you to please re-apply for the card and enter the complete details. Regards, Team Axis Bank." I then reapplied via an agent.

FlyingFortress

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So when i applied online, i chose the exising customer option (i earlier had axis flipkart card). application didnt progress for a while, twitter team then told as follows
"Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. We have checked the details and would like to inform you that the Pin code has not been captured correctly in your credit card application and hence we are unable to process your application further. We request you to please re-apply for the card and enter the complete details. Regards, Team Axis Bank." I then reapplied via an agent.
Also, I have applied for myzone too now online, choosing the new customer option (i gave this application before my magnus offline application) but that is still yet to be approved. Also for myzone, i did VKYC, they also sent someone to do physical KYC (fingerprint). This gap was around 4 days. This 4 days delay could have been avoided if i went via offline directly.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
YES, existing customer means - u hold an axis bank saving/salary account, not cc account. so in this case your application wont progress if you select existing customer.
U have to apply again with new user.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
you can also login via netbanking in a browser, you will be able to see limit

It wasn't showing the limit on either of the platforms. I kept getting the message: Card No XXXX - Status Unknown.

Today morning, I got a message from Bluedart that the card is out for delivery, however, still no message from Axis. Received the card and entered the activation code received with the card and then it started showing all the details.

FlyingFortress

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
It wasn't showing the limit on either of the platforms. I kept getting the message: Card No XXXX - Status Unknown.

Today morning, I got a message from Bluedart that the card is out for delivery, however, still no message from Axis. Received the card and entered the activation code received with the card and then it started showing all the details.
can you let me know how long it took from card approval to the out for delivery message?

FlyingFortress

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

it worked for me so not sure about it. See below:
1663169595365.png
BTW I have not received the card yet.

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

--------
when did your cibil enquiry happen and when did u get application review message. was your application on hold at any point

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
According to my Axis experience, offline applications have much higher chances of approval.

In person application collection: 6th Sep (got SMS with Application number on early morning 7th) KYC vas fingerprint happened during the application collection itself. Application collected via tablet.
Cibil Enquirey: 8th Sep
being reviewed Message: 8th Sep
--------

ahebba

TF Neo
I applied for the Axis Magnus credit card on the 29th of August. An executive came home the same day and collected the documents and biometrics. I received a message the same night with the application number. My application since then has been stuck in applied status. I have contacted the support team multiple times only to be told the same things "It will be processed in two working days".

mandeep489

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I applied on 29th Aug and got the approval message yesterday.
Still when I check online it tells me the status as ‘eligibility check initiated’. 🤷‍♂️
Like what is the database they are using!

TF Ace
TF Family
Still when I check online it tells me the status as ‘eligibility check initiated’. 🤷‍♂️
Don't rely on the Axis CC application tracker. My MyZone CC which is approved and shipped is showing as application received. 😁🤦‍♂️

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This how the tracking will move: Eligibility Check initiated >> Processing >> Then your application goes missing >> Card approved message >> Card arrives without any dispatch message