• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue with AXIS Magnus application

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, I had applied for Magnus CC 10 days back though offline from branch, they gave contact for CC RM and he called and sent someone to collect the documents and do KYC and home verification. After 3 days the application was put on hold in the application tracker and says our representative will contact you for additional information/ documents. I tried contacting the RM he keeps telling he is check for the last 4 days. Can some one suggest what is the best way to proceed. I have not got any call from AXIS also there is no enquiry in CIBIL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220903-231906_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-231906_Chrome.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 131
I
I am also facing a similar issue with Magnus card application. Applied on 26th Aug. Documents were collected the next day and then home and call verification was done on 29th and 30th. Finally on Friday (Sep 2), got a message that my card has been approved. However, after this message my card application from the axis bank website has become untrackable. Now, putting in the application number throws an error: Application not found. Is this normal?

Update: As usual, Axis chat agent is unhelpful. They are asking me to wait 10 business.

I have the same issue, exact same dates too! I got message informing me of updation of address on Saturday, and updation of aggregate limit yesterday. No word on dispatch yet.

akshay_m

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My Axis Magnus application is funny. I applied on the website in May 2022, at the same time I applied for the StanC Ultimate as well. For Magnus, I had just filled the online form. While I have a relationship with Axis, it is an almost dormant account. Meanwhile, my StanC got approved, delivered, and two billing cycles passed.
I was not interested in getting a Magnus anymore and I didn't follow-up even once as well when surprisingly in end of July, I got a message that the Magnus will be delivered in 2 days and it was delivered by early August.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
My Axis Magnus application is funny. I applied on the website in May 2022, at the same time I applied for the StanC Ultimate as well. For Magnus, I had just filled the online form. While I have a relationship with Axis, it is an almost dormant account. Meanwhile, my StanC got approved, delivered, and two billing cycles passed.
I was not interested in getting a Magnus anymore and I didn't follow-up even once as well when surprisingly in end of July, I got a message that the Magnus will be delivered in 2 days and it was delivered by early August.
Typical Axis ways of working, deliver when you have lost hope :p

• Haha
Reactions: ARV

chasni

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I

I have the same issue, exact same dates too! I got message informing me of updation of address on Saturday, and updation of aggregate limit yesterday. No word on dispatch yet.
If you got a limit update then the card should start showing up in the Mobile app / Net banking.

In my case, have received a very generic message: Welcome to Axis Bank Credit card. Your application for Axis Bank Credit card is approved. The card details will follow shortly.

The message doesn't mention the card name or the application number.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
If you got a limit update then the card should start showing up in the Mobile app / Net banking.

In my case, have received a very generic message: Welcome to Axis Bank Credit card. Your application for Axis Bank Credit card is approved. The card details will follow shortly.

Ideally in such cases, you will get an update within 48 working hours.

sagar_keshri

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Check via axis net banking. Card number should be generated

chasni

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Update: Had raised a SR through email. Got a call from their executive that they can't track my application. It is not showing up in their system. They asked me to wait 2 weeks for the update. Moreover, there is no update in internet banking / app. However, it is very funny that even Axis Bank support can't track an application.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Update: Had raised a SR through email. Got a call from their executive that they can't track my application. It is not showing up in their system. They asked me to wait 2 weeks for the update. Moreover, there is no update in internet banking / app. However, it is very funny that even Axis Bank support can't track an application.
Same with me, they are not able to find my application but they asked me to send the registered phone number and PAN number. Now they have replied that card is rejected. I mean without even a CIBIL enquiry. RM has no clue he says it's still under process. Shared him the mail, he told he will check and get back but no update from yesterday. He stopped taking calls today. I am thinking of raising it to nodal officer after waiting till tomorrow but I don't expect any response from them also 😡. We are talking about AXIS bank here.

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you got a premium card from axis, is there a waiting period for applying for a new premium one? Like if you get a Vistara infinite and then you want Magnus, is there a waiting period? Else is there something about credit limits?
Saw some mentioning 3 months, while some telling its not required!

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you got a premium card from axis, is there a waiting period for applying for a new premium one? Like if you get a Vistara infinite and then you want Magnus, is there a waiting period? Else is there something about credit limits?
Saw some mentioning 3 months, while some telling its not required!
Yes RM mentioned 3 months

chasni

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Update for anyone with similar issue: Today, the card showed up in my mobile app. However, I can't see the credit limit or any other detail. It is asking for activation code. I feel that I will receive the card probably next week if things don't go wrong. The most funny thing is that my application is still untrackable on the Axis portal.

• Haha
Reactions: ARV

FlyingFortress

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Update for anyone with similar issue: Today, the card showed up in my mobile app. However, I can't see the credit limit or any other detail. It is asking for activation code. I feel that I will receive the card probably next week if things don't go wrong. The most funny thing is that my application is still untrackable on the Axis portal.
So you should be able to see 4 digits in the APP. use the same to chat with axis on whatsapp (70361 65000) it you can get to know the limit

FlyingFortress

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Below is my story of magnus application:

Card Applied for: Magnus
Mode of application: Offline via agent
Proof of income: C2C 16.5 Lakh credit limit on HDFC DCB
In person application collection: 6th Sep (got SMS with Application number on early morning 7th) KYC vas fingerprint happened during the application collection itself. Application collected via tablet.
Cibil Enquirey: 8th Sep
being reviewed Message: 8th Sep
Approval message: 14th Sep (On 12th sep got SMS saying your address has been updated etc.)
Limit received: 10L
previous relationships with Axis: Axis FK credit card with 2.5L Limit no savings account
--------
I actually applied before as well, online using i am an existing customer option. didnt work out. after that went through the offline route.

Last edited: