• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue with AXIS Magnus application

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, I had applied for Magnus CC 10 days back though offline from branch, they gave contact for CC RM and he called and sent someone to collect the documents and do KYC and home verification. After 3 days the application was put on hold in the application tracker and says our representative will contact you for additional information/ documents. I tried contacting the RM he keeps telling he is check for the last 4 days. Can some one suggest what is the best way to proceed. I have not got any call from AXIS also there is no enquiry in CIBIL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220903-231906_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-231906_Chrome.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 131

chasni

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am also facing a similar issue with Magnus card application. Applied on 26th Aug. Documents were collected the next day and then home and call verification was done on 29th and 30th. Finally on Friday (Sep 2), got a message that my card has been approved. However, after this message my card application from the axis bank website has become untrackable. Now, putting in the application number throws an error: Application not found. Is this normal?

Update: As usual, Axis chat agent is unhelpful. They are asking me to wait 10 business.

Last edited:

rjsudeep

TF Premier
I am also facing a similar issue with Magnus card application. Applied on 26th Aug. Documents were collected the next day and then home and call verification was done on 29th and 30th. Finally on Friday (Sep 2), got a message that my card has been approved. However, after this message my card application from the axis bank website has become untrackable. Now, putting in the application number throws an error: Application not found. Is this normal?

Update: As usual, Axis chat agent is unhelpful. They are asking me to wait 10 business.
Yes, in a few days when you would have given up all hope, suddenly the courier arrives with the card :LOL: Happened with my MyZone card!

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also applies for axis bank magnus card against my infinia card...Axis bank representative came to my house and did Aadhar verification but after two days i got message that card has been declined..
did u apply for reconsideration. dont know how is it getting rejected on infinia c2c when same is getting approved for others

sagar_keshri

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I applied via online bank portal and the bank official came to collect the documents same day - last 3 month bank statement with salary credited, last 3 months salary. They did the otp authentication via finger print (aadhar).

Currently i have flipkart axis cc with 1.68L limit.